Looking for Photographers for Bridal Theme Photoshoot (Personal Portfolio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirley

Oct 29, 2004
Hi,
I am a professional makeup artist with 7 yrs of experience in Bridal and Fashion makeover. I will be having a portfolio shoot with Bridal theme with model, gown, makeover, accessories provided.

Looking for an experienced photographer in Bridal shoots to take photos of the Bridal Makeover for my portfolios. As I am on budget terms, the photographer in return can also use the photographs taken to showcase their portfolios.

Duration : 3 hrs
Budget: from $50 up (depending on experience, those who have little/no experience may like to consider on TFCD basis)
Any of the Possible Dates in JAN: 8th/ 9th/13/14/15/19/20 (or preferably weekdays)

Interested, pls whatsapp me at 96862945 or email shirleychua176@yahoo.com

Thanks.

hi are you still looking for a photographer?

Hi,
I am a professional makeup artist with 7 yrs of experience in Bridal and Fashion makeover. I will be having a portfolio shoot with Bridal theme with model, gown, makeover, accessories provided.

Looking for an experienced photographer in Bridal shoots to take photos of the Bridal Makeover for my portfolios. As I am on budget terms, the photographer in return can also use the photographs taken to showcase their portfolios.

Duration : 3 hrs
Budget: from $50 up (depending on experience, those who have little/no experience may like to consider on TFCD basis)
Any of the Possible Dates in JAN: 8th/ 9th/13/14/15/19/20 (or preferably weekdays)

Interested, pls whatsapp me at 96862945 or email shirleychua176@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Looking for experienced photographer but budget is $50/hr... then the photographer can use the photographs fro their portfolio... i think if they are already experienced, they don't need to shoot a low budget shoot for portfolio, they must already have a good portfolio and probably already charging a lot more than $50/hr don't you think so?

Thanks for your comments but I think you may be not understand the posting well. If u read carefully, it says experience or none. Experience is subjective and those with a year can be considered as experienced. The rates is clearly stated and only those who are keen need respond. So far, (may be to your surprise) have received good response from photographers who have a decent portfolio. Perhaps you would like to keep yourself updated on the market?? :)
Looking for experienced photographer but budget is $50/hr... then the photographer can use the photographs fro their portfolio... i think if they are already experienced, they don't need to shoot a low budget shoot for portfolio, they must already have a good portfolio and probably already charging a lot more than $50/hr don't you think so?

Thanks for your comments but I think you may be not understand the posting well. If u read carefully, it says experience or none. Experience is subjective and those with a year can be considered as experienced. The rates is clearly stated and only those who are keen need respond. So far, (may be to your surprise) have received good response from photographers who have a decent portfolio. Perhaps you would like to keep yourself updated on the market?? :)

this is a 9 months old thread, the dates you mention is long over, and obviously you have found your photographers.

if you are still looking for photographer for new project, do start a new thread with new dates.

thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.