Looking for Photographer for Yoga Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillGee

May 26, 2006
I am looking for talented photographer or photographers with that special talent for shooting bodies to work with us on a series of Yoga books.
Most of the work will be technical or artistic studio shots and the project will eventually require around 1000 shots taken over a year or longer.
The requirement is urgent. Please email Bill at health@langkawiyoga.com with links to examples of your work. If we like it we will arrange a yoga instructor model for you to do test shots of 4 yoga postures.
This can be in KL, JB, Penang or Langkawi.
Our budget is not huge, but photographers will receive cover credit and the books will be sold across SE Asia and probably worldwide.

BillGee said:
Our budget is not huge, but photographers will receive cover credit and the books will be sold across SE Asia and probably worldwide.

I like the last sentence... budget not huge, but the books get sold worldwide... :bsmilie:

..."talented photographers... special talent...the requirement is urgent". by the way, giving photographer's credit in book/s is ordinary. nothing to boast about. but, something is missing!

How about "Looking for book publisher, photos provided, lunch provided and no pay, publisher will receive cover credit" ?

KayPunk said:
How about "Looking for book publisher, photos provided, lunch provided and no pay, publisher will receive cover credit" ?

I like that.....:bsmilie:

Anyone?

I am interested.

Can use my studio for the shoot, but the booking priority has to goes to all my associates first, and all my paid assignments also have the top priority. which mean I will only give you very short notice.

No oversea assignments. No assignments on weekends and holidays, All the shoots have maximums of 4 hours shooting time only. And only have one session per week, if you wish to have more flexible working term, may consider paying normal editorial rates, all my associates will be very glad to assist you.

Btw, my most junior associate also have 7 years working experience as professional photographer.

catchlights said:
I am interested.

Can use my studio for the shoot, but the booking priority has to goes to all my associates first, and all my paid assignments also have the top priority. which mean I will only give you very short notice.

No oversea assignments. No assignments on weekends and holidays, All the shoots have maximums of 4 hours shooting time only. And only have one session per week, if you wish to have more flexible working term, may consider paying normal editorial rates, all my associates will be very glad to assist you.

Btw, my most junior associate also have 7 years working experience as professional photographer.
I PA you can? :embrass:

BillGee said:
I am looking for talented photographer or photographers with that special talent for shooting bodies to work with us on a series of Yoga books.
Most of the work will be technical or artistic studio shots and the project will eventually require around 1000 shots taken over a year or longer.
The requirement is urgent. Please email Bill at health@langkawiyoga.com with links to examples of your work. If we like it we will arrange a yoga instructor model for you to do test shots of 4 yoga postures.
This can be in KL, JB, Penang or Langkawi.

Could you be any cheaper than that? Maybe you want the potential photogapher(s) to eat the costs of travel and lodging for cover credit for books that "will be sold across SE Asia and probably worldwide."

Oh don't forget that they will, "arrange a yoga instructor model for you to do test shots of 4 yoga postures." But you are going to have to pay for the instructors fees.

Hang on why don't I provide you with a bag of sand instead of KY, so you can screw me over big time.

Where do I sign up??? I have been waiting for an opportunity like this!

Can't believe the nerve of some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.