looking for model contact for commercial use

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi just to inform that the job will last up to 5 hour at out door ,it might be a hot weather ..

those model whoes promiss to come pls make sure you come.
cause we can't find last min model, and will leave a bad record .

those who already email me ,i will keep your contact ..but i'm busy still got no time to one by one reply your email...

so will call you when i get more detail...

and do welcome more contact from model.

thanks

Not wanting to spoil your thread, but since it's a commercial, isn't it a commissioned job. Models should be paid, especially for such last min notice. Even demanding punctuality and making a bad impression.. it's just too much. What has this industry become? Not even a token sum and/or allowances?

If it's for a voluntary, not for profit organization, I have nothing to say and I have contacts of professionals who are willing to do pro bono work. But for a commissioned job, :nono: :dunno:. I've seen this too often in artsgroup, mandy and the likes of singapore's creative industry where companies are squeezing and exploiting all the talents dry just to line their ow n pockets and bottom lines. Let's not contribute by making this industry worse with lame "no budget" excuses.

If no budget don't do. Simple as that.

Not wanting to spoil your thread, but since it's a commercial, isn't it a commissioned job. Models should be paid, especially for such last min notice. Even demanding punctuality and making a bad impression.. it's just too much. What has this industry become? Not even a token sum and/or allowances?

If it's for a voluntary, not for profit organization, I have nothing to say and I have contacts of professionals who are willing to do pro bono work. But for a commissioned job, :nono: :dunno:. I've seen this too often in artsgroup, mandy and the likes of singapore's creative industry where companies are squeezing and exploiting all the talents dry just to line their ow n pockets and bottom lines. Let's not contribute by making this industry worse with lame "no budget" excuses.

If no budget don't do. Simple as that.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.