Time: 1330
Place to meet :Raffles Place MRT
Venue: Boat Quay

1) Goo82sg
2)
3)
4)
5)

After shoot, will go nearby cafe to chill out and share what have we taken. I be bringing my laptop.

Outing 2: Mettacats Org
Date: 07 May '05 (Sat)
Time: 1300
Place to meet: Pasir Ris MRT
Venue: Mettcats Org

1) Goo82sg
2) glennyong
3)
4)
5)
6)

SOP... after shoot.. perhaps we could go Elias Park McDonalds's to chill out.. Nice quiet place where we can chill out and learn more bout one another..

Pls fill in which outing you're interested also pm me your contacts... Date for Outing 2 needs to be confirmed again. As too rush to make it this weekend, if response good., dates of Outing 1 will swap with Outing 2.. I guess there is lotsa outing coming up.. Ashley's Ubin trip is coming next Sat (wei... help you promote.. got advert fee anot? hehe.. :angel: ) also Newbie Year 1 Thread meeting coming up..

my take of moi cousin's cat.. and my cousin lives 5 units away frm me onli.. so hahaha.. we had this cat for around 9 years already... haha

it a lousy pic, will post a better pic when i am free to go down and shoot the cat again...

max.jpg

and i realised that i will nid to clean my lens, and blow the stupid dusts from my ccd... blehz...

The outing collide with the "Newbie Thread Newbie Thread 1 Year Anniversary Outing" :cry:

kitkat said:
The outing collide with the "Newbie Thread Newbie Thread 1 Year Anniversary Outing" :cry:

hey.. i am goin to the newbie thread year 1 outing as well... i guess have to postpone the trip or someone have to led this liao...

goo82sg said:
hey.. i am goin to the newbie thread year 1 outing as well... i guess have to postpone the trip or someone have to led this liao...

postphone it la... dun look at me to led.. i darn newbie... and i dunno where the place too!!!!!! hahahahaa

How about the following week after the outing - 14 may ?

Meow Photog
--------------
Outing Mettacats Org
Date: 14 May '05 (Sat)

1) Kitkat
2)
3)
4)
5)

Meow Photog
--------------
Outing Mettacats Org
Date: 14 May '05 (Sat)

1) Kitkat
2) glennyong
3)
4)
5)

Outing 1: Boat Quay Cat
Date: 23 April '05 (Sat)

1) Goo82sg
2) Venom81
3)
4)
5)

After shoot, will go nearby cafe to chill out and share what have we taken. I be bringing my laptop.

Date: 07 May '05 (Sat)

1) Goo82sg
2) glennyong
3) Venom81
4)
5)
6)

SOP... after shoot.. perhaps we could go Elias Park McDonalds's to chill out.. Nice quiet place where we can chill out and learn more bout one another..

Pls fill in which outing you're interested also pm me your contacts... Date for Outing 2 needs to be confirmed again. As too rush to make it this weekend, if response good., dates of Outing 1 will swap with Outing 2.. I guess there is lotsa outing coming up.. Ashley's Ubin trip is coming next Sat (wei... help you promote.. got advert fee anot? hehe.. :angel: ) also Newbie Year 1 Thread meeting coming up..

goo82sg said:
Hey guys.. i be dropping by Boat Quay to this weekend to shoot the cats there.. Just a short snapping trip.. Anyone wana tag along with me?

23/04/05 Boat Quay Cat Shoot
Venue: Raffles Place MRT
Time: 1430 - 1530

List
1) Goo82sg

I be bringing my laptop along.. after shoot we can chill out at the cafes at Catex House or nearby also share what we have taken... However, i need someone to bring cat food...

Oh dude, just some tips.. the river taxi uncle that "owns" the cat usually feeds them around 1730 to 1800 and he'll feed a few more cats at the same time.Nice lighting too, especially with the setting sun.. :)

1) Goo82sg
2) Venom81
3)
4)
5)

Date: 14 May '05 (Sat) <= to be confirmed

1) Goo82sg
2) glennyong
3) Venom81
4)
5)
6)

Pls fill in which outing you're interested also pm me your contacts... Date for Outing 2 needs to be confirmed again. As too rush to make it this weekend, if response good., dates of Outing 1 will swap with Outing 2.. I guess there is lotsa outing coming up.. Ashley's Ubin trip is coming next Sat (wei... help you promote.. got advert fee anot? hehe.. ) also Newbie Year 1 Thread meeting coming up..

i think i better start a new thread for the benefits for those who just joined in.. have to scroll a few pages then know... arrgghh.. there's an outing.. :bsmilie: join our "MeOw" family.. keke...

We need to call up metta cats. They do not open everyday and it is lead by volunteers.

1) Goo82sg
2) Venom81
3)
4)
5)

1) Goo82sg
2) glennyong
3) Venom81
4) Kitkat
5)
6)

Guys

I just put the outing in new thread... dun need to scroll down so many times.

mEoW Photog

yanyewkay said:
please read this http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1232508#post1232508

I hope we won't be indirectly causing their deaths and the outing can be limited to a small group each time.

Thanks for the note.

I agree that the outings should be small and preferably private , not be in the public forum. The cats' limb and life are much more impt than taking picture of them.

kitkat said:

1) Goo82sg
2) Venom81
3)
4)
5)

1) Goo82sg
2) glennyong
3) Venom81
4) Kitkat
5)
6)

so i believe that you've taken the role to led.. hehe.. kitkat.. u're the man..

Status
Not open for further replies.