LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope it will be Jay Spearing or some youngsters we groomed. The best if they are local.

unfortunately, with the way raf999 plays and blood our youngsters, I dun see that happening

i hope it will be Jay Spearing or some youngsters we groomed. The best if they are local.

i think in the next 2 season he will start playing first team. unless rafa999 dun do stupid things like loan good players off and keep players like lucas and babel . Fantastic youngster and playmaker.:thumbsup::thumbsup: looking forward to see him play in our first team.
[vid]HBYacf1kJ8g[/vid]

Last edited:
i think in the next 2 season he will start playing first team. unless rafa999 dun do stupid things like loan good players off and keep players like lucas and babel . Fantastic youngster and playmaker.:thumbsup::thumbsup: looking forward to see him play in our first team.

:bsmilie:

[vid]HBYacf1kJ8g[/vid]

wow... this chap can really dribble ! :thumbsup:

[vid]HBYacf1kJ8g[/vid]

:thumbsup:

like yossi

think mascherano will be leaving soon.

good chance it will be Jay Spearing or daniel agger. :think:

spearing and agger.... maybe in the distant future
haiz, dirty kite more likely to dirty the armband in the near future

[vid]HBYacf1kJ8g[/vid]

i have doubt abt tis kid..the defenders in the clip never play competitively..:nono:

looking back i vomit blood for 20 yrs, times fly, hope Temasek can buy both american cowgays stakes

then we got ' more good yrs' :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:

but hopefully they dun change the liverbird to merlion :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.