LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa talks more about the transfers rumor:

The Liverpool manager has also re-iterated he does not want to sell Xabi Alonso, insisting that funds for transfers can instead be raised by offloading Anfield's fringe players and those out on loan.
Benitez has admitted to a ''private'' conversation with Alonso's agent, but said: ''Xabi is not for sale, we want to keep the key players here. The spine of the team.
''We will want to sell other players, maybe those who are out on loan. We do not want to sell key players.''

Rafa talks more about the transfers rumor:

The Liverpool manager has also re-iterated he does not want to sell Xabi Alonso, insisting that funds for transfers can instead be raised by offloading Anfield's fringe players and those out on loan.
Benitez has admitted to a ''private'' conversation with Alonso's agent, but said: ''Xabi is not for sale, we want to keep the key players here. The spine of the team.
''We will want to sell other players, maybe those who are out on loan. We do not want to sell key players.''

i dun belif raf999.:thumbsd:

i make sure i KS and camp there early. :bsmilie:

Don't forget to setup camp at the Reds hotel. Dirty Kite will be waiting for you inside his room:bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.