LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Status
Not open for further replies.
kena conned too many days liao
too lazy for me to dig it out
for him to update my score, he also need to update a lot of other people
too much maths for him

:sticktong
hes bz counting how many times he kicked the ball over the post per game lah...:bsmilie:

hes bz counting how many times he kicked the ball over the post per game lah...:bsmilie:

bz servicing raf999

next match is FA Cup replay
since u come in and cheer, I think we will win the FA Cup too!
haha,with the team we have now...we can win every competition...but now the faCup is the least priority...i'll take the 19th league title for this season but any other cup,preferably CL,will be a bonus...but we will beat everton at their own ground...:thumbsup:

hes at the bedside when rafa went for the operation...shhhhh...its supposed to be a secret...:bsmilie:

i am kinda confused now
how come some times u are dirty kite and some times it is him
:dunno:

i am kinda confused now
how come some times u are dirty kite and some times it is him
:dunno:
bro cheesecake is kuyt in disguise lah...i'm the master of disguise...i scored 2 goals for LFC against chelski...no joke...that was really me...:sticktong :bsmilie:

bro cheesecake is kuyt in disguise lah...i'm the master of disguise...i scored 2 goals for LFC against chelski...no joke...that was really me...:sticktong :bsmilie:

sure, and i am the one who ran onto your backheel pass to equalise against everlose :bsmilie:

leave the scoring to Toress

u just concentration on coming here to roar and cheer can liao
no need to over-exert yourself

NEW INJURY BLOW FOR DEFENDER
Paul Eaton 03 February 2009

Philipp Degen is expected to be out of action for the next four to five weeks after sustaining a metatarsal injury.
The Swiss defender, who has seen his debut season at Anfield held back by a series of injury problems, picked up the knock playing for the reserves against Manchester United last week.

Scans have revealed there is no break to the metatarsal, but it will still be at least a month before he is back in action.

Philipp Degen is expected to be out of action for the next four to five weeks after sustaining a metatarsal injury.
The Swiss defender, who has seen his debut season at Anfield held back by a series of injury problems, picked up the knock playing for the reserves against Manchester United last week.

Scans have revealed there is no break to the metatarsal, but it will still be at least a month before he is back in action.

eh? is he even an LFC player? :think:

BENITEZ ADMITS KEANE GAMBLE​

Posted 03/02/09 12:57

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez admits he has taken a gamble by selling Robbie Keane back to Tottenham.

Keane sealed his surprise return to White Hart Lane on transfer deadline day after just six months at Liverpool.

The Republic of Ireland international endured a difficult time at Anfield following his summer arrival from Spurs and he failed to hold down a regular place in Benitez's plans.

The Spaniard insists he had no choice but to let Keane go, feeling the striker's situation was not good for the rest of the squad.

"Sometimes good players cannot settle down in the team and when this happens you have to consider the situation and try to react quickly," said Benitez.

"If it is not good for the team then it is better for everyone to make a decision and because of the situation in the transfer market and for the opportunity for the player we had to do it now.

"I have to analyse things and try to look at the bigger picture and this means thinking of the club and the team and what is best for them."

Benitez belives he has enough quality to cope without Keane as the Reds look to keep their title bid on track.

"We still have Babel, Ngog and Kuyt as well as Torres," added the Reds boss. "It is a risk but the situation was not good and we needed to do something.

"Now I would like to wish Robbie the best because although things did not work out he has been working hard for us.

"He was trying to do his best and the key was that Spurs showed a lot of interest and they were pushing really hard for him.

"The player needed to play and he was not doing that as much as he would have liked with us.

"But I cannot criticise him in any way because, as I have said, he tried to do his best for us."

gamble with our 19th title in our 19th year of wait
:angry:

simi lang :bsmilie:

gamble with our 19th title in our 19th year of wait
:angry:

because brokebacks don't give what he wants. need table leg get table leg and not lamp shade :bsmilie:

because brokebacks don't give what he wants. need table leg get table leg and not lamp shade :bsmilie:

he must be wondering why he is not managing ManCity
I am sure there is a lot of budget for him to buy tables and chairs

:bsmilie:

he must be wondering why he is not managing ManCity
I am sure there is a lot of budget for him to buy tables and chairs

:bsmilie:

don't say too soon. mancity will pry him over if his contract isn't settled :bsmilie:

everyone knows u're dirty kite in disguise

some even said that u're raf999!! :bigeyes:
i'm master of disguise...:bsmilie: can disguise as anyone...:sticktong i once disguised as rush & dalglish :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.