LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (29!) HUAT AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think next season,there will be a shift of power in manchester...

with the spending power of manC...they could be the no.1 team there...
look at last nite...manC thrashed pompee by 6...
manure could have lost against chelski the longer the game gets...they r just lucky riley blew the final whistle when ferdinand shld be send off for the foul against drogba

i think next season,there will be a shift of power in manchester...

with the spending power of manC...they could be the no.1 team there...
look at last nite...manC thrashed pompee by 6...
manure could have lost against chelski the longer the game gets...they r just lucky riley blew the final whistle when ferdinand shld be send off for the foul against drogba

correct.

riot fermented shud be sent off. :thumbsd:

the ref too lenient n fearful of manCircle's reputation as circle formers!!! hehehhee :bsmilie:

correct.

riot fermented shud be sent off. :thumbsd:

the ref too lenient n fearful of manCircle's reputation as circle formers!!! hehehhee :bsmilie:
i think riley scared to send manure's player off...coz terry got to play the game when vidic cant...if he send off another centreback...fergie will certainly get furious & create problems in the press...

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). grumpy 11pts
2). domdomino 7pts
3). blazer workz 5pts
4). zhapchit 5pts
5). boresome 4pts
6). canew 4pt
7). jfoo 4pt
8). Taurean 4pts
9). airfins 2pts
10). cheesecake 2pts
11). roDz 1pt
12). dfstan 1pt
13). kelccm 1pt

23 Sep, 2008
Carling Cup

Anfield!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Crewe Alexandra!

1). 6-0 LFC wins! (TORRES! RUBBISH KING!) crazy cheesecake
2). 3-0 LFC wins! (Keane,Babel) Taurean
3). 5-0 LFC wins! (Keane, Ngog) zhapchit
4). 3-0 LFC wins! (Torres, Torres) grumpy
5). 3-1 LFC wins! (Keane, Keane) kelccm
6). 4-0 LFC wins! (Keane, Babel, Ngog, Torres) cg171s
7). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (NGOG,TORRES) roDz
8). 4-0 LFC wins! (Torres, Babel) airfins

Liverpool usually don't perform against weak team, thats why they can't win the EPL......:sweat: so this CREW's match no PAO CHIA one :think: but to go out so fast in the Darling Cup also loss face right :embrass:

Liverpool usually don't perform against weak team, thats why they can't win the EPL......:sweat: so this CREW's match no PAO CHIA one :think: but to go out so fast in the Darling Cup also loss face right :embrass:

Rafa might field the younger players / reserves to let them have a run out. :dunno: :think:

for me,the carling cup is the reserve version for FAcup...let the reserves or youths players play...

LFC 1st 11 against stoke :

Reina...SPAIN
Arbeloa...SPAIN
Dossena...Italy
Skrtel...Slovakia
Carra...England
Alonso...SPAIN
Gerrard...England
Kuyt...Holland
Riera...SPAIN
Keane...Rep Ireland
Torres...SPAIN...

5/11 WERE SPAIN INTERNATIONAL...

we used to have more French players under Houllier

When LFC were kings of england & europe...most of our players were english,scots,welsh,irish...plus aussie...zimbabwean...

Before the $$$ that came with the Premier League back in season 1992-93, most players of the English League were Brits.

I don't see that trend returning unless UEFA has something to say in it. They have some say in the Champions League but not in the domestic leagues though.

They even have an Isreali in Avi Cohen back in season 1980-81. Can never forget his contribution to that last game of the season...

LFC 4 Villa 1

He scored TWICE ... at both ends :bsmilie:

We won the championship though... so it was a good ending :)

Reina...SPAIN
Arbeloa...SPAIN
Dossena...Italy
Skrtel...Slovakia
Carra...England
Alonso...SPAIN
Gerrard...England
Kuyt...Holland
Riera...SPAIN
Keane...Rep Ireland
Torres...SPAIN...

When LFC were kings of england & europe...most of our players were english,scots,welsh,irish...plus aussie...zimbabwean...

They even have an Isreali in Avi Cohen back in season 1980-81. Can never forget his contribution to that last game of the season...

LFC 4 Villa 1

He scored TWICE ... at both ends :bsmilie:

We won the championship though... so it was a good ending :)

Ronny Rosenthal?! :bigeyes:

Yes... yes... he was the other... his partnership with Rush contributed our last Div 1 success. He's really a bulldozer though. :bsmilie:

Yes... yes... he was the other... his partnership with Rush contributed our last Div 1 success. He's really a bulldozer though. :bsmilie:

yes and i remember his SPESHOW miss. an empty net and he is like 1m away and he can whack the ball over the goal.

extraordinary. :thumbsup:

Reina...SPAIN
Arbeloa...SPAIN
Dossena...Italy
Skrtel...Slovakia
Carra...England
Alonso...SPAIN
Gerrard...England
Kuyt...Holland
Riera...SPAIN
Keane...Rep Ireland
Torres...SPAIN...

Thats why Liverpool is the best supported English club in Spain:bsmilie:

:confused: i still remember the worst ever season in my life as a LFC fan.

graeme souness led us to a 7th placing in his first season in charge. :cry:

we signed KKJ players like mark walters... nigel clough - skilful but never fast enuff...(but he netted a double against manCircle Utd!!)

those were really dark days... :cry:

however i do remember souness giving my hero robbie fowler a chance in the 1st team, and along with him, a young winger named steve mcmanaman. :)

fowler was so fast n clinical back then!! no.23!!! :D

steve mcmanaman was so skilful... to me, he is the last great winger LFC ever had... after him we haf dirty kite. :bsmilie:

:confused: i still remember the worst ever season in my life as a LFC fan.

graeme souness led us to a 7th placing in his first season in charge. :cry:

we signed KKJ players like mark walters... nigel clough - skilful but never fast enuff...(but he netted a double against manCircle Utd!!)

those were really dark days... :cry:

Lucky that time don't have Football Channel. Can only depend on newspaper for the latest results. If not would not have enough blood to sustain through my teenage years:bsmilie:

however i do remember souness giving my hero robbie fowler a chance in the 1st team, and along with him, a young winger named steve mcmanaman. :)

fowler was so fast n clinical back then!! no.23!!! :D

steve mcmanaman was so skilful... to me, he is the last great winger LFC ever had... after him we haf dirty kite. :bsmilie:

Together with my favourite center midfielder Jamie Redknapp. They had such great potential, to only be let down by one of LFC worst manager:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.