LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! You'll Never Walk Alone!(28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe his true quality is in managing Liverpool :think: sure can take the next 10 EPL trophy if he is the gaffer :p

waaah
legend in the making

few more minutes to final whistle

everloss come back from 2 goals down to equalise
man city whack 6 past pompey
hotpot still cannot win

hotpot still cannot win

wah.. shocker.. the other half of manchester

13' [1 - 0] J.A.d.A.S. Jo
20' [2 - 0] R. Dunne
57' [3 - 0] Robinho
68' [4 - 0] S.W. Phillips
78' [5 - 0] C. Evans
83' [6 - 0] G. Fernandes

manu thread very quiet hor? :think:

after the match they go form circle liao?

wah.. shocker.. the other half of manchester

13' [1 - 0] J.A.d.A.S. Jo
20' [2 - 0] R. Dunne
57' [3 - 0] Robinho
68' [4 - 0] S.W. Phillips
78' [5 - 0] C. Evans
83' [6 - 0] G. Fernandes

I know liao!!! Today they went to watch Man City!!! No wonder their thread so quiet hor :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I know liao!!! Today they went to watch Man City!!! No wonder their thread so quiet hor :bsmilie::bsmilie:

they see the result, they go another round at the singapore flyer to form more circles

hotpot still cannot win

our fave puke never score o.g against everlose. hehehehe

pompey bueysai la. :bsmilie:

hotcakes everyone loves to haf a bite. :bsmilie:

i share his passion and dream of the 19th title
but i disagree with him on diry kite

i think now only you and me not in the dirty kite fan club
the rest all tio black magic
wei...must remain focus & positive...kuyt will be in this team to clinch our 19th title...legendary stuff...everybody must be behind every LFC players...common...fall in...hahaha

was hoping for chelski win...but a draw is ok also...manure still not good enuf...the number of yellowcards showed that they r a dirty team...

reasons...
rooney told the ref to give j.cole a card...what a basta**
cristina also told the ref to flash a card & he got one himself...that clown of a diver...

pompee lost issit? good job crouch....a great transfer for him...england material...

anyone who left LFC has never make it good...look at mickey mouse owen...now its crouch...

was hoping for chelski win...but a draw is ok also...manure still not good enuf...the number of yellowcards showed that they r a dirty team...

reasons...
cristina also told the ref to flash a card & he got one himself...that clown of a diver...

let's not care abt the dirty antics of manCircle utd. everyone knows abt it.

chel$ki is no saint either with dogba, joke coke, mickey mousessien, florence malula... all divers n winners of oscar and the academy. :thumbsup:

reasons...

they like to bully the Ref lah.. very normal for them... everytime crowd around the ref and threatening to poke him :sticktong

reasons...

did u guys see the perfect 10 score dive by regina?
fat lampa was challenging but before he was near, regina floated in the air and threw herself on the ground

did u guys see the perfect 10 score dive by regina?
fat lampa was challenging but before he was near, regina floated in the air and threw herself on the ground

that's why i say he watched too much olympics :bsmilie:

let's not care abt the dirty antics of manCircle utd. everyone knows abt it.

chel$ki is no saint either with dogba, joke coke, mickey mousessien, florence malula... all divers n winners of oscar and the academy. :thumbsup:
they outdone each other...chelski won on points..manure won more cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.