# Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, reality check here. I know we all do not want the Munks to win the title, so I just wanna ask you guys this:

In our return visit to Arsenal, what do you guys hope the result to be? :)

We beat them and most likely, it will be over for the gooners in the challenge.

For me, I really do not care about whether the Munks eclipse us in the record book or not, as I believe we will be back right there again in the next couple of years, therefore I will like to see us winning at least 7 out of our remaining 9 matches and qualify for CL. That includes the match against the gooners. And there is every possibilities of that as long as we cast away our away games fear.

hopefully manyoo will buang a few more matches, then our result with arsenal will be inconsequential liao

hopefully manyoo will buang a few more matches, then our result with arsenal will be inconsequential liao

They got a good chance of that, now that so many people got injured. Just hope other clubs don't be fearful when they play the Munks. I noticed most of the time, many teams lose to Munks not because they good, but because they themself are fearful. And lastly, no Howard Webb for the rest of Munk's games.

Ok guys, reality check here. I know we all do not want the Munks to win the title, so I just wanna ask you guys this:

In our return visit to Arsenal, what do you guys hope the result to be? :)

We beat them and most likely, it will be over for the gooners in the challenge.

For me, I really do not care about whether the Munks eclipse us in the record book or not, as I believe we will be back right there again in the next couple of years, therefore I will like to see us winning at least 7 out of our remaining 9 matches and qualify for CL. That includes the match against the gooners. And there is every possibilities of that as long as we cast away our away games fear.

just win all your remaining matches. don't care abt what happens to the other teams lah... :)

I dont care about the result...as long as they dont win no.19 yet coz next season we will rock EPL...look at them manure...they look so vulnerable...so old...imagine they still depend on scholes,giggs,vds...pension utd shld be the rite name...:bsmilie:

Our hope is to overtake Chel$ea or Hot cakes. Chel$ea beat manu no good for us, Ass-nil Win LFC they might topple manu, happy for LFC to get another one back at them. LFC simply have to win all remaining games and hope Chel$ea and hotcakes screwed up some where.Very complicated leh... we kana sandwich now thks to RH :sticktong: .....best is EPL team win the CL (manu will be out coming this week:lovegrin: )then 5th place goes thru and hopefully thats us ;p

Our hope is to overtake Chel$ea or Hot cakes. Chel$ea beat manu no good for us, Ass-nil Win LFC they might topple manu, happy for LFC to get another one back at them. LFC simply have to win all remaining games and hope Chel$ea and hotcakes screwed up some where.Very complicated leh... we kana sandwich now thks to RH :sticktong: .....best is EPL team win the CL (manu will be out coming this week:lovegrin: )then 5th place goes thru and hopefully thats us ;p

wow....looks like a scrap all the way to the end of the season!!! :)

England will only get max 4 CL slots...even if the CL winner comes from england...

wow....looks like a scrap all the way to the end of the season!!! :)
for bro zaren sake..i hope chelski do well...BUT i hate the way torres leave LFC...so u noe what i mean...:bsmilie:

We forgot there's also the other team from Manc. Hope the internal fights will affect them on the pitch. I think Mannini will be gone end of the season.

for bro zaren sake..i hope chelski do well...BUT i hate the way torres leave LFC...so u noe what i mean...:bsmilie:

i noe...i'd feel the same way if one of our star players left us in similar fashion... :)

I LUURRVE the title

Huhuhuuuuu....:cheergal::cheergal:

check in!

Huat ah!!!!!

What a wonderful day!

Would love to have a liverpool fans photoshoot one sat and watch the live game at Rendezvous after that!

199609_167838156601073_153387734712782_377356_6056244_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.