LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (46!!) Beginning of a brand new era!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is in the squad because of reputation
he has clearly lost his form this season

i think half the team is there due to reputation

how can anyone not bring agbolahor and ashley young?
how did joe cole, carrick, terry and ferdinand got there?
how come milner is not playing more?
sticking with herskey ahead of crouch and defoe???
and with such crap form, why is looney a starter?

how come darren bent was left out of the squad?

he is in the squad because of reputation
he has clearly lost his form this season

i think half the team is there due to reputation

how can anyone not bring agbolahor and ashley young?
how did joe cole, carrick, terry and ferdinand got there?
how come milner is not playing more?
sticking with herskey ahead of crouch and defoe???
and with such crap form, why is looney a starter?

sad for England.

looney is obviously over-rated and his head swelled. :thumbsup:

hope his head will continue to be this swollen when the new season starts!! HEHEHE!!

joe cole's inclusion is a mystery. mickey mouse curry is another KKJ decision.

alot of bad decision by the Fabulous Cappuccino. :thumbsup:

darren bent is definitely the most under-rated goalscorer in England.

he may not be that quick, nor tat skiful, nor that tall and of cos, not as big reputation as some of the other lads but hey, he can score gals wherever he goes to!!

a pity LFC never sign him!!! :thumbsd::thumbsd:

yes, darren bent too
and ashley cole is another joker who has not been performing

and gerrard is off colour

haiz

cannot la. cannot ALWAYS pull such a stunt. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

dun worry, with maradonna, u will get that many chances
:bsmilie:

yes, darren bent too
and ashley cole is another joker who has not been performing

and gerrard is off colour

haiz

i think Stevie G is oni the captain in name niah la.

the guy who talk most n try to impose his view the most mux still b the ah beng john terrible.

maybe more than half of the team bueysong him already when he gave poor wayne bridge a nice tall green hat ala ed-is-on for nicholas tse!! kekeke

then he really pulled the trigger when he claimed that most of the senior players bueysong Fabulous. :bsmilie:

this time round, England is like Holland. so much promise yet they self-destruct when it matters most!!! YAYYY!!!

this time round, England is like Holland. so much promise yet they self-destruct when it matters most!!! YAYYY!!!

other than klose and podolski, i think i dunno any of the players in the german side
yet, 4-1

England players can't wait to join the french and italians
maybe they made some holiday plans together

other than klose and podolski, i think i dunno any of the players in the german side
yet, 4-1

England players can't wait to join the french and italians
maybe they made some holiday plans together

hehehe

ya lor!! this is truly the weakest German side EVER in the world cup yet they managed to thrash an England team full of 'super-stars' and 'super-egomaniacs'!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hello!

As expected, England buang to Germany.

Poor poor defensive show from England. I think all the defenders party too much.

They keeping an eye on Terry, that's why distracted

But in a way I pity England for that disallowed goal. The game could have been different if the score had been 2-2 at half time. At least England would have been more cautious at the back.

Hello!

As expected, England buang to Germany.

Poor poor defensive show from England. I think all the defenders party too much.
waseh!! u're back!! kekeke

They keeping an eye on Terry, that's why distracted

very surprised that England's defence is so much like LFC's defence the last season!!

TOUFU!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

But in a way I pity England for that disallowed goal. The game could have been different if the score had been 2-2 at half time. At least England would have been more cautious at the back.

:) yes tas true.

if it counted, it would have been a very different game in the 2nd half!!

very surprised that England's defence is so much like LFC's defence the last season!!

TOUFU!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Spot on.. Germany supporter here since I was a kid (back then it was West Germany with Breitner and company). To be fair had that goal been seen for what it was, and maybe one of the bars gone in then it might have been a different game.

Then again, as a LFC supporter, better for G and company to head home and let us know whether they are staying or ....

Spot on.. Germany supporter here since I was a kid (back then it was West Germany with Breitner and company). To be fair had that goal been seen for what it was, and maybe one of the bars gone in then it might have been a different game.

Then again, as a LFC supporter, better for G and company to head home and let us know whether they are staying or ....

Good to know that Stevie G remains uninjured for the next season.....if he is not sold:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.