LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear friends and fans of LIVERPOOL F.C,​

we're coming to the end of SEASON 9. we welcome anyone to come in and talk-kock with us on football and esp. on the EPL and obviously as this is a LIVERPOOL F.C thread, we are more focused on our beloved LIVERPOOL F.C all the time.

Continue to join us in our talk-kock session in the up-coming season 10 thread.

10th anniversary liao lor!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:​

watching football with me is health hazardous and definitely noisy as i curse and swear and drink beer and watch my belly grow. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

potential Uncle. Hehehe:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

dear friends and fans of LIVERPOOL F.C,​

we're coming to the end of SEASON 9. we welcome anyone to come in and talk-kock with us on football and esp. on the EPL and obviously as this is a LIVERPOOL F.C thread, we are more focused on our beloved LIVERPOOL F.C all the time.

Continue to join us in our talk-kock session in the up-coming season 10 thread.

10th anniversary liao lor!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:​

Waaa so fast and we gona move on again. CHeer!!!:thumbsup:

but mcC sees differently mah. he sees carra as someone he can bully and push around leh!

ledley king is preferred over him!
wes brown is preferred over him!
phil neville is preferred over him!

sometimes wayne bridge is oso preferred over him!

siao boh?!?! these clowns are better than carra? if so, they would've won the Champs League! :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

mcC buey song him becos carra once criticised him openly. :bsmilie:

McC is blind. :thumbsd: Jamie is one of the best defender in the EPL, and he rather pick 2nd rated defenders.

pls lor, at least garcia got some class and truly taiko

i am afraid benayoun will be like bobo zenden, star in a mediocre team like boro, come over, lost all the time, u never realised everytime zenden play, gerrard is helping to cover his arse?

Agreed! Garcia is a classy taiko player:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

McC is blind. :thumbsd: Jamie is one of the best defender in the EPL, and he rather pick 2nd rated defenders.

if i am carragher, i wonder how should i improve further to get into the 1st 11. Very sad for him not to get recognized. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.