LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. Barca signing Henry for 16m pounds... Goodbye Arsenal.. any bets on Wenger going Real Madrid or Barca? I think Arsenal is in trouble for this coming season.. Maybe become like Leeds United II

wenger will go to barca as he and henry are lovers.

frank rijkaard is leavin barca along with eto'o.

thus, it will mark the end of an exciting era for Arsenal gooners and the beginning of a glorious era for Barcelona, except in europe. :bsmilie:

Is it confirm? well,i think wenger will leave arse after veira n henry left...i think that david dein is very influential when he was at arse...i think wenger will go to Barca,though,not madrid

:thumbsup: same thinking.

Rafa might still leave Liverpool for Real, as long as Real has not kicked out capello and install schuster as the replacement gaffer. :bigeyes:

:think: by the way, adidas re-released some classic Liverpool Jerseys at the price of S$69/.

:thumbsup: got one with CANDY slashed across, during the graeme souness and gang era or is it john barnes? hmmm

Wow!!!
Where to get those classic jerseys???

Anyone doing Mass Order???
Heehee

no one wants our bellamy, our kewell, our cisse.

if FOC, they will snatch la. typical Singaporean mindset. :bsmilie:

lol, if FOC, S-League clubs will bid and ask for discount
:bsmilie:

go to adidas shop and look see la. i jus got back from heeren. wa seh!:thumbsup: the adidas shop do stock the classic jersey. :thumbsup:

ok, will go check it out

!! S-League?!?!?!

maybe they need to fight with chelski. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oh ya hor
forgotten got club more singaporean than singaporeans
should issue moaningrhino honorary PR status

Status
Not open for further replies.