LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubbish result, rubbish formation from Rafa
Anfield leh, play 1 up front???

yup, with TWO wingers. :)

and jus 1 torres.

tas y we were ineffective in the 1st half.
even the goal in the 2nd half is prompted by Finnan who made a fine run.

in effect, we controlled the whole game but jus couldn't score more than 1.

ok la. i clearly remember that u had a part too in teetoo bumblebee.

wa, the other day manu lost all manu fans disappear leh.

hahahahahaha

while the sun shines, make hay! :bsmilie:

Since where I got a part in Bramble? I only remember him as a Newcastle defender :bsmilie:

Man U win or lose, I still be around. ;)

Bro Cheesecake, are you calling Rafa? :bsmilie:

no need la, he's calling himself n he's having himself on.

:cool: come end of season we will knw.

when rafa enters his berserker mode, he is capable of self-destruction as i witnessed last night after the 1st half of blood spluttering n vomiting.

almost like a motion poem, the way i bang my table n gesticulate wildly. :cool:

all in all, such things happen.

we'll be made to pay for tactical blunders such as this game.

rafa chose to play torres alone upfront in the 1st half to not much effect.

chris kirkland, whom i view as the BEST English GK, is on such a hot form i think he will be injured soon for the way he dived left right center to block our attempts.

our defence is shaky n leaking in goals... this is not good.

need to sew up the defence, rafa. the cowboys shud jus show us the $$.

no need la, he's calling himself n he's having himself on.

:cool: come end of season we will knw.

when rafa enters his berserker mode, he is capable of self-destruction as i witnessed last night after the 1st half of blood spluttering n vomiting.

almost like a motion poem, the way i bang my table n gesticulate wildly. :cool:

Rafa should stay on as Manager :thumbsup:

a pity tas not for the fans to decide. :cool:

it's ok jeff gorgor. we all know u're a closet LIVERPOOL fan.

The closest i come is to respect the LFC team of the 80s :bsmilie:

Rafa should learn from Paiseley. Then again better dont ;)

:angry: today i feel moody,sore...coz the only titus i know is a swiss watch....if a certain heskey scored i wouldnt mind...:angry:we are giving away goals/points as if there's year end sale everywhere...honestly, i dont think we can win the EPL,yeah flame me if you want but i think we cant kill off opponents when we should have....we are just not arse or manure level just yet rite now...maybe a chelski level....:angry:

Bro Cheesecake, are you calling Rafa? :bsmilie:
i think rafa is a good,top level manager...no doubt but in EPL,u juz cant use tactics...juz play to our strenght and attack right left center...maybe in the CL we can play tactical...

i think rafa is a good,top level manager...no doubt but in EPL,u juz cant use tactics...juz play to our strenght and attack right left center...maybe in the CL we can play tactical...

for stronger opponents, maybe tactics may work....
against Wigan, must attack and kill off the game, at home somemore
lucky never wake up to watch... saved some blood for the next game

i agree. sometimes with teams like wigan you can't play attractive football and win. go with brute force and all out attack will be better. pin them inside their own half and don't allow any counter attack.

for stronger opponents, maybe tactics may work....
against Wigan, must attack and kill off the game, at home somemore
lucky never wake up to watch... saved some blood for the next game

ya, tas wat i observed.

rafa wanted to use 2 wingers(getwell n pennant), 2 anchormen(alonso n mascherano), 1 forward(stevie G) and 1 striker(torres). no doubt we controlled the game but the play wasn't that fluid esp. in the 1st half when Wigan crafted chances.

i was left sweating!

if we played with 2 strikers, we might gif teetoo n gang bigger problem becos they simply can't cope with torres! so imagine wat we can achieve if we've another striker, say, DIRTY KITE, harassing the defence n making a clown out of himself?

2 wingers but din't play to their strength. getwell gets beta as the game progresses n so does pennant. but a pity, not much target for them to aim their crosses at...

the 1 pt gained is as well as a defeat.

shame on u RAFA. if me, 3 strikers from the start n bang in the goals liao lor!

ya, tas wat i observed.

rafa wanted to use 2 wingers(getwell n pennant), 2 anchormen(alonso n mascherano), 1 forward(stevie G) and 1 striker(torres). no doubt we controlled the game but the play wasn't that fluid esp. in the 1st half when Wigan crafted chances.

i was left sweating!

if we played with 2 strikers, we might gif teetoo n gang bigger problem becos they simply can't cope with torres! so imagine wat we can achieve if we've another striker, say, DIRTY KITE, harassing the defence n making a clown out of himself?

2 wingers but din't play to their strength. getwell gets beta as the game progresses n so does pennant. but a pity, not much target for them to aim their crosses at...

the 1 pt gained is as well as a defeat.

shame on u RAFA. if me, 3 strikers from the start n bang in the goals liao lor!

Bro Cheesecake, you can be the next LFC Manager :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.