[littlesofthands.com] People and Portraits by Junyang

acousticjun

Jul 18, 2010
Singapore!
www.littlesofthands.com
Hi guys,

New to this field...

Here are some shots Ive taken, just to share. Hope to learn from more from you all:)

A shot I took from one of the paid photoshoots in the Photoshoot section. Think she's the Singtel Gridgirl winner for this year, but that's besides the point - i like the shot and composition:)

9 Dec 11
6480919437_722463528c_z.jpg

10 Dec 11
6460632035_0942cf8905_z.jpg

Last edited:
Dont mind my saying, the reflection is bad, like a headless ghost! The model's real pretty though :)

Lol! The reflection got cut off because you're looking at a glass railing not wall
Didn't realise that it was weird because I remember the scene clearly

Hi guys,

New to this field...

Here are some shots Ive taken, just to share. Hope to learn from more from you all:)

A shot I took from one of the paid photoshoots in the Photoshoot section. Think she's the Singtel Gridgirl winner for this year, but that's besides the point - i like the shot and composition:)

6480919437_722463528c_z.jpg

Model is Mio Lin. She was the SingTel Grid Girl 2011.

What happened to the reflection? Good try anyway.

To me is beautiful. except for the reflection.

s1221ljc said:
Dont mind my saying, the reflection is bad, like a headless ghost! The model's real pretty though :)

Yup, you should reflect the head too. Why her head is gone?

Thanks guys.

Aye, the reflection is only in lower half cos she is leaning against a glass banister.. not a glass wall.

I didnt realise the weird effect it had because I remember the scene clearly in my head since I was there. But I kindof like the tension it creates;)

Hi,

Personally I love post-processing as well, so I will give comments on it. I think on the pic of the girl (Pic 1), judging from the comments of others, what you could do is when you're applying high intensity, you may want to use eraser tool on the portion of the reflection so the high intensity doesnt apply on it and will soften the reflection. Might help a little.

On the grand-dad, I liked it. Its an aspect of PP, while I am not a fan of high intensity, I like what I see.

One last pointer. Personally, I will DO AWAY with the black strips. Thats just me. To me, it has no apparent use to any pics. Keep going, you doing fine.

Thanks man.

Will try and do something about the reflection;)

Black strips are there for a purpose;) so that when I print them, the printing lady doesnt enlarge/shrink my picture to fit the standard dimensions, and I dislike cutting my photographs with the cutter, hence.