Lin Zhi Ling @ Longines Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboy

Apr 21, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Today Lianhe Zaobao said that Lin Zhi Ling (famous taiwan model) will be in Singapore on 15 June for Longines promotion. Anyone had more detail (outlet & time) on the event.

Want to go there for photo shoot of her.

Rgds

Who is she? Any pic to view?

One of my favor Supermodel in taiwan :lovegrin: .. saw some of the event which telecast on SCV channel before which we can see pics taken on the newspaper today.. she really a professional model :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

Lin Zhi Ling. :D Loves her lovely eyes. :lovegrin:
Where?? Care to tell more details? Thanks. :)

dun 4get mi... got any news let me know.. go together..

Thanks.

lovely chest too..! ;p

If evening or nite time I may be able to go..
want to try my 350D or my Panasonic FZ20 (if its not sold)

OMG! she's my idol!! omg!!
Where will it be held at? Is it in public or what?
i just want to see her. =x

Add me .. :)

Thanks, Banana, I saved her pic. Better still if I could shoot her myself, that is with my cam, not something else. ;p :bigeyes:

Ahh... So THIS is Lin Zhi Ling. Been seeing and hearing her name but did not really go and take specific note of her.

Her eyes are pretty refreshing to look at I must say. :) Too bad I'll be away on 15th... sigh... :(

i think by tat day.. we will blocking by a great wall :mad2: from the official photographers.. :(

No joke... not only the local press siah... where ever she goes, there's like a whole contigent of photographers from Hong Kong and Taiwan following her too. It's scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.