Li Jia Wei's Son to be Singaporean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyah, not everybody will be in combat vocation lah. Some people can chao-geng until get some office job at CMPB. Life now very good. And what is the recruit allowance like now? $400?

true. my vocation has always been 2 generations back from the army, even right now. but i think go in with the right mindset, it is a good experience.

Neighbouring unit has a fresh intake of trainees.

Was quite painful for them, and painful for me as an observer, to see them attempt to collapse the wall.

;p;p;p

i only saw just one such case in my mono-intake batch, bang straight into the wall later ooc become combat medic liao.

how far does one need to run then? swim 3 laps in a pool? i think i will drown first.

how i wish is swim in the pool zzz, basically is swim 3 laps in the sea on turtle-back style, each distance is about 300m from jetty to shore.
and i haven't count the distance from beach swim to low rope.

running part is 150m X 2 from shore back to jetty.

Last edited:
how i wish is swim in the pool zzz, basically is swim 3 laps in the sea on turtle-back style, each distance is about 300m from jetty to shore.
running part is 150m X 2 from shore back to jetty.

haha. arent u glad u dun need to go through that anymore? :eek:

Why not? If i'm the dad i'll do the same thing.

IIRC, here was what candidates applying for phd scholarships (4 years) can expect:
Foreigner gets a monthly stipend of $2500 for 4 years, no bond.
Singaporean gets a monthly stipend of $3200(??) for 4 years, 2 years bond.

I'd rather be a foreigner, siam 2 years NS and graduate early with no bond. The $700 difference in stipend, take it to pay another soldier to take my place.

if reservist got SOC, i surely can go bang the wall and die.

Sorry if OT but considering this being a photography forum, why didn't the photographer adjust for white balance in the photo? I know most press photographers shoot JPEG, but shouldn't he or she has adjusted for WB before shooting?

Sorry if OT but considering this being a photography forum, why didn't the photographer adjust for white balance in the photo? I know most press photographers shoot JPEG, but shouldn't he or she has adjusted for WB before shooting?

Nevermind that....Think the problem is with my monitor.;p

Need to re calibrate liao:sweat:

hope her son wont avoid ns when is time to serve....

Very difficult to say now, dun know what is going to happen in twenty year time.
I remenber one 5BE in my unit was a national basket ball player.
Another free lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.