LFC(4). Long Road ahead but Stevie G's my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giddygoat said:
It's easy to love in fair weather. But most of us LFC fans have been following the reds through rain and snow and still hanging on with our fingertips. This separated out the fans from the "fans".
Just like we're starting to see the real man utd fans now becos the glory hunting losers who supported the team during the great days of SAF have traded in their red for blue.
Speaking of which, was it just me or there seem to be more people in LFC jerseys these days. Kept running into them recently.

True, but LFC had "those" type of fans in the past, when we were all conquering, all clubs do. But maybe I'm a "little' biassed, but we seem to have more true fans that follow the clud through thick and thin. Stand up those who remember the brilliance of a certain Kevin Keegan in his prime, and you'll be showing your age. :D

Not sure about winning the EPL next season, but I think will get it within the next 3 years. Another champion's league cup would be good too. :D :thumbsup: :cheers:

giddygoat said:
It's easy to love in fair weather. But most of us LFC fans have been following the reds through rain and snow and still hanging on with our fingertips. This separated out the fans from the "fans".
Just like we're starting to see the real man utd fans now becos the glory hunting losers who supported the team during the great days of SAF have traded in their red for blue.
Speaking of which, was it just me or there seem to be more people in LFC jerseys these days. Kept running into them recently.

True, but LFC had "those" type of fans in the past, when we were all conquering, all clubs do. But maybe I'm a "little' biassed, but we seem to have more true fans that follow the clud through thick and thin. Stand up those who remember the brilliance of a certain Kevin Keegan in his prime, and you'll be showing your age. :D

Not sure about winning the EPL next season, but I think will get it within the next 3 years. Another champion's league cup would be good too. :D :thumbsup: :cheers: Maybe the trebble some time soon. :sweatsm:

akane said:
yeah totally agree! been supporting for the past 20 years.
it has given me joy and sadness...true rollercoaster.
and you need to be really "fit" to support liverpool =p too many moments to warrant a cardiac arrest..i wonder if anyone actually die watching a liverpool final;p

I've been rooting for pool since earlt 90s. IIRC, the pool of that period don't give as many heart-stopping moments as the present team have been doing since 2004 :bsmilie:

Possibility of a new striker.

From soccernet:

"Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt has claimed Liverpool have expressed fresh interest in signing him and he would like to move to the Premiership."

Aiyah, we have been linked with him for the longest time leh. Never happened.

So far very quiet on the transfer front hor... maybe cos of WC coming

Cheesecake said:
:confused: dirk kuyt, not sure of his standard yet.
never seen him play.

same never really see him played. But if price is right, i dont mind.

errrr... not that optismistic with dirk kuyt
be watching him in action.
wow, arsenal wanna sign mickey mouse owen. :bsmilie: pound12million!

and we sold that ingrate for 8million quids!
:thumbsd:

Cheesecake said:
errrr... not that optismistic with dirk kuyt
be watching him in action.
wow, arsenal wanna sign mickey mouse owen. :bsmilie: pound12million!

and we sold that ingrate for 8million quids!
:thumbsd:

haha that owen dont mention lar. Not in my lfc dictionary liao

Cheesecake said:
who? mickey?

:bsmilie:

why is his nick mickey lei...? i find he can run faster than road runner ... so road runner is more appropriate nick :sticktong

Cheesecake said:
who? mickey?

:bsmilie:

LoL we got to see speedy gonzales soon. Cheerrr. Hope he get his permit without any prob. :thumbsup:

roadrunner_552 said:
LoL we got to see speedy gonzales soon. Cheerrr. Hope he get his permit without any prob. :thumbsup:

wah.. i give owen the nick roadrunner and one roadrunner post liao... :eek:

zha said:
why is his nick mickey lei...? i find he can run fater than road runner ... so road runner is more appropriate nick :sticktong

mickey can run? hahaha

he's never the same ever since he left for RealKuniangs.

now he's like darren anderton, a sicknote.
i pity newcastle. paid 15million quid for him and he is leaving for 12million quid. sound solid business. at least he came through the youth academy in Liverpool, and he left for a hugely undervalued 8million quid, but newcastle really will get played out if mickey chose to leave for Arsenal.

oh pls, he surely will leave for arsenal. he's that kinda person. :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
mickey can run? hahaha

he's never the same ever since he left for RealKuniangs.

now he's like darren anderton, a sicknote.
i pity newcastle. paid 15million quid for him and he is leaving for 12million quid. sound solid business. at least he came through the youth academy in Liverpool, and he left for a hugely undervalued 8million quid, but newcastle really will get played out if mickey chose to leave for Arsenal.

oh pls, he surely will leave for arsenal. he's that kinda person. :bsmilie:

If he jumps ship and moves to Arsenal, would be very interesting to see him pairing Henry I think.

joining newcastle seem a jinx. lol. What happened to albert luque? lol :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.