LFC(3)! The Rise of the REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Raf Beni does not want Owen...
he would have preferred to work with players from spanish league......
anyway, the supportors all want owen back, so he LPPL....

also, Owen just snub everton and dun want to go back to mersyside as everton player...
think he is holding out for liverpool to table a bid for him...
if not he should be staying put in madrid and warm bench....
lyon is a place he will NOT want to go.. though holluier there....
holluier always support owen... but owen won't want to go there..... too bad,...

Baros a villian now... gd luck dude.. just dun score against Liverpool!

Tiago has left Chelsea for Lyon..

Really have mixed feelings about the Baros transfer. The guys works hard on the pitch, a bit whiny off it. Doesn't score as much as people like him to....but hey none of the other strikers look like scoring more often either. :think:

Anyway, the next 8 days will be very interesting ;p

i hate it leh..

already clsoe 2 liverpool threads..

so much of my "history" in those threads..

now have to recap and refresh...

lazyleo76 said:
Really have mixed feelings about the Baros transfer. The guys works hard on the pitch, a bit whiny off it. Doesn't score as much as people like him to....but hey none of the other strikers look like scoring more often either. :think:

Anyway, the next 8 days will be very interesting ;p
i dun like baros..

no reason why.

just dun like him.

he looks funny with funny looking hair..

and he's not a veyr good striker too.

but i agree with u.

we dun have good strikers at all!!

but i dun want mickey to come back..

he turned his back on us when we needed him..

ibitemynails said:
i dun like baros..

no reason why.

just dun like him.

he looks funny with funny looking hair..

and he's not a veyr good striker too.

but i agree with u.

we dun have good strikers at all!!

but i dun want mickey to come back..

he turned his back on us when we needed him..

Sign back ian Rush... let him frink from fountain of youth.... sems that after Rush yet to see a right place right time striker in Liverpool.... so sad... :think: Also Defence we need another alan hanson...

ibitemynails said:
hahahhaa

you got problem ah???

why cannot start new LFC thread ah???

Cannot! I ban myself from doing that. Taboo! :sweatsm:

zhapchit said:
no telecast? :(

This kinda match you wanna watch meh? EPL better lah. :bsmilie:

garcia sux again.. ;( should take away his no.10 jersey and give him 99 instead

sissoko :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

plinius said:
Another Pathetic Performance!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Beaten at home by some lok kok team has to hurt but still thru to group stages. So ok la. Maybe saving energy for EPL. So if weekend's performance no good, then really pathetic. :bsmilie: I dun seem to see fixtures for Liverpool this weekend. Maybe monday nite footie.

afbug said:
Beaten at home by some lok kok team has to hurt but still thru to group stages. So ok la. Maybe saving energy for EPL. So if weekend's performance no good, then really pathetic. :bsmilie: I dun seem to see fixtures for Liverpool this weekend. Maybe monday nite footie.

Oh ya. I forgot. They got a Supercup to win! They wanna win the supercup! Another CSKA! This time its Moscow. Not some lok kok Sofia. :sweatsm: Euro champions Vs UEFA champions.

afbug said:

yup super cup;)

Wah lau, 1-0. :dunno: Somwhow I feel the overall performance over the first 3 games has left much to be desired. When Rafa just took over last season, the team was playing with more vibrancy, better than now. Anyway, it is still early. Jia lat.

On the other hand, we qualified resting many players.:cool:

kahheng said:
Yeah I suspected that. Which is why I would watch only maybe ten games out of a whole EPL season. (sure wasted my time watching that Chelsea-Arsenal game)

Arsenal's goalkeeper sucked.. they cant seem to find a good one :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.