Let lesson be learnt

General the higher storey you go, the lower chance you get scammed. I usually start walking around from 3rd storey up. Orient Photo is there, highest floor, so won't scam you one.

Sion said:
How come after so many infractions you are still around?

Got wear infraction-shield body protection?

:bsmilie:

Pretty Avatar is all the protection I need lol

sim lim always like that??? i always thought they sell quite cheap stuff. guess it's impt to always do homework before buying any gadgets

I not that rich n now regret buying a new pc as hardly use for serious gaming. I ask the shop, accept instalment or not. Told they did, ok lor, go ahead with some high end specs. Ended not support (i know some shop only use some banks for instalment) but i still proceed cause i got a solid casing liao.

Furthermore no discount on full cc payment and even its a well known shop. Last trip to their, service also so so, boast till so gd. But this might be my final build, so go for it. Graphic card still not top model yet but other parts consider high end liao.

Not all shops in sls bad, i even know some over there for maybe 15yrs or more? Just do hw, search on9 which shop to go n avoid. Only pc stuffs ok, camera, only alan photo r so call ok to go. Other, better dont believe as all drink honey early morning so that they can sweet talk u, ha ha!

Any other shop can also be just as bad. A good salesperson can be bad at any time and any where
It is the buyer's eagerness to purchase that the salesperson sees and traps the buyer. It is not due to
bad luck that the buyer steps into the wrong shop. It is rather due to not knowing the reputation of the shop
and the price of the product on the part of the buyer. It is self-inflicted and not act of god or kama

Last edited:
I don't go to SLS anymore.