Left Hand vs Right Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole left or right hand to press the shutter button har? Wah master man heheheheheh

He has a pro camera don't you know? Only pros use cameras which are so big that the shutter button requires the use of the entire hand to depress it.

Wah, Leong23, you're really sibei pro man. I bet the pictures you take with your right or left hands on the shutter button confirm make people go WOW.

i once read a very touching article on disabled people who loved photography.

there was this particularly touching segment on this guy who had trouble holding the camera due to muscular dystrophy.. yet he shot something much better than the typical gwc. i think his story should be publicised everywhere so that people might wake up their idea.

eye + passion > hands

Wasn't there a recent exhibition on in Japan (?) where photos from blind kids were showcased? Apparently the photos taken were awesome.

Very touching.

But back to the original topic. Mr SYPA 2008 Champion of Champions, do YOU use your left hand or right hand to take your pictures which make people go WOW?

But back to the original topic.

:bigeyes:

i don't really think it matters, because i use my left hand to support and my right hand to click the shutter. if i tried to hold up my sigma 10-20 + k20d combination with one hand all the time i suspect i'd have a lot of abstract photos due to handshake.

:bigeyes:

i don't really think it matters, because i use my left hand to support and my right hand to click the shutter. if i tried to hold up my sigma 10-20 + k20d combination with one hand all the time i suspect i'd have a lot of abstract photos due to handshake.

It wasn't meant as a serious question, but since you answered it seriously, umm... thanks for your input? :bsmilie:

It wasn't meant as a serious question, but since you answered it seriously, umm... thanks for your input? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

i know that. but we might as well up the post count while we're at it. :eek:

Go Jimi Hendrix style -- put your battery grip on, flip the camera upside down and shoot with your left hand. Works on my Canon 30d, your mileage may vary. You'd have to learn to read upside down, and get used to strange looks from the sane ones.
Okay, okay, I was bored.

Thank you kind sir for your extremely constructive reply.

How about my left and right ears? Do they come into play as well? Which finger do you use to depress the shutter? How much force do you depress it with? I'm afraid if I press too hard I might damage my camera.

And seeing how you have assessed the situation before, which ball for you is bigger? Your left or right ball?

My right ball is bigger and hairy too. Wanna see? WOW

He has a pro camera don't you know? Only pros use cameras which are so big that the shutter button requires the use of the entire hand to depress it.

Wah, Leong23, you're really sibei pro man. I bet the pictures you take with your right or left hands on the shutter button confirm make people go WOW.

So why i saw those CMI pic, i had a feeling that they actually release the shutter by sitting on the shutter button. Worst result is that they didn't wash their axx.

Hi all,

I wanted to find out if people who are left handed shoot better pictures than people who are right handed. I want to know what's the best way to take pictures that make people go WOW.

Thank you.

I am a right hander.

One thing I learn is you don't fight with a left hander or a left legger.

:sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.