LED lights

my fren said there's an Orient Photo at Sim Lim 6 floor selling cheap video lights in the range of $40-$200. hah! I'm going there now to check it out. :)

Just order one from oversea, 126LED with variable control and runs of 6xAA or those camera lithium batt. Now just waiting for it to be dispatch out. Preiously saw it at CS live.

Last edited:
Mine have been shipped and waiting for the package :)

you can track the package, once its stated as left hong kong, it will be 2-3 working days to reach your home liao. once it reach singapore usually the next workig day they will dispatch it out.

so you got that flash holder also?

you can track the package, once its stated as left hong kong, it will be 2-3 working days to reach your home liao. once it reach singapore usually the next workig day they will dispatch it out.

so you got that flash holder also?

Haha! The package arrived today and I got the holder too ;p

Just order one from oversea, for about $70 SGD, 126LED with variable control and runs of 6xAA or those camera lithium batt. Now just waiting for it to be dispatch out. Preiously saw it at CS live which is selling for $85.
hi, can i ask which merchant did u order from?

Sorry to dig up this thread. I am searching for information of where I can get a 4 batt LED light. I recall someone mentioned that it is available in Peninsula? Also, is there any brands that I should look for? I would prefer a decent quality one. Thanks!