Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
try monopod for faster action.
with zoom, really difficult, shaking all over.

like me, I use mega burst.. maybe lucky a few look good out of the many shots.

can compensate also with flash for fast shutter speed with zoom.

a fast SD card is a plus 2..

I have a FZ10

I now have the FZ20. Hehe :lovegrin:

LifeWorld said:
:cry: Tata digitalbuff. We hope you have a greater time with your new toy Canon 20D.
Do visit us often! :love1:

Wah....LifeWorld, that was fast. I will def come back here.... I owned 3 panasonics (2 which i luv and the other Dsnap... sigh)

I may want to get my hands on a used FZ10 to bring around.... so will def check back here. :cry:

:) Hehe just bought my FZ20 from AP @S$910 today after selling my FZ10 to a friend.
Been upgraded from FZ1 to FZ10 and now FZ20.
Still luv Lumix FZ cam b'cos of the zoom - that's the best part ! :thumbsup:
Let's see what FZ30 will offer :bsmilie:

p/s kindly remove my name from FZ10 user list and add to FZ20's list. - Thks!

i am another FZ1 owner ;)

Hi RoastRoys wellcome to the club ;)

Just popped into AP today and got my FZ20! Not tried it much coz it's dark when I got home and not much I can shoot near my house.. Lighting is bad

revolushun said:
Just popped into AP today and got my FZ20! Not tried it much coz it's dark when I got home and not much I can shoot near my house.. Lighting is bad

Welcome to Lumix World

Bad lighting is good for testing the low light capability la. Just shoot doors, windows, curtain, chair, anything you find lor. :bsmilie:

Just kidding.... Charge the battery first la.

Charged already :D

think of getting it today at AP, just wonder if you guys get any other thing as well? eg. memory card, filter, etc. how much is the price for the various accessories

wiki said:
think of getting it today at AP, just wonder if you guys get any other thing as well? eg. memory card, filter, etc. how much is the price for the various accessories
Bought the FZ20 from MS Colour yesterday. Cam is $910 and two pieces of Kingston 512MB SD at $95 each. All in $1100 inclusive of GST. For filter, just estimate at $40 more.

Jay said:
Bought the FZ20 from MS Colour yesterday. Cam is $910 and two pieces of Kingston 512MB SD at $95 each. All in $1100 inclusive of GST. For filter, just estimate at $40 more.

Welcome to Lumix World

It seems FZ20 getting cheaper! As for Kingston 512mb SD card, SLS selling $90 two weeks ago. Should be cheaper now.
Do you know how much MS selling CP lens?

I got a Sandisk 256mb Ultra II card for $85

Finally i go my FZ20 too...but have not get a spare battery. now the problem is finding a good bag. any nice place to get a cheap good bag? the bag given to me simply cannot but in the fZ20 with the adaptor on

I'm looking for one too pls advise when you find one

wiki said:
Finally i go my FZ20 too...but have not get a spare battery. now the problem is finding a good bag. any nice place to get a cheap good bag? the bag given to me simply cannot but in the fZ20 with the adaptor on

Probably we all should look into Lowepro top loading bag which I think should be comfortable enough . Refer to the following website for your choice.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/byStyle/toploads.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.