Last day of Clifford Pier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Redstone, I'm sorry, I think someone may have cracked my account, there is no way I would post something like that, especially without provocation. I better check all my old postings and change my password.

Regards,
Eric

- addendum -

I just checked, this is the only errant post that I can find ... wonder what happened, on April Fool's Day I was overseas and without internet access. I still do apologize, as this came from my account.

guys, although we had all shot the clifford pier at almost the same time (2 days vs 73 years), may i suggest we come together to share the photos and experience.

will be very interesting to see clifford pier from different pair of eyes and also see what it meant to the photographer.

however, i dont have lap top, but i do have a slide projector, slide trays, and a projector screen which i am more than willing to bring for such event. than agian, most of my shots are either in digital or film.

now we need a place (with electrical supply ofcause if we are going to use the projector), and a time, any suggestion?

1) denniskee
2)
3)
4)

guys, although we had all shot the clifford pier at almost the same time (2 days vs 73 years), may i suggest we come together to share the photos and experience.

will be very interesting to see clifford pier from different pair of eyes and also see what it meant to the photographer.

however, i dont have lap top, but i do have a slide projector, slide trays, and a projector screen which i am more than willing to bring for such event. than agian, most of my shots are either in digital or film.

now we need a place (with electrical supply ofcause if we are going to use the projector), and a time, any suggestion?

1) denniskee
2) drumma(on for it if i can make it!)
3)
4)

now we need a place (with electrical supply ofcause if we are going to use the projector), and a time, any suggestion? I suggest next sunday, 16/04/06, 12:00pm, lunch + photo sharing, who can volunteer to bring lap top?

1) denniskee
3)
4)

most of my shots are either in digital or film.

Ar ber den? Dunno what other kind of media available liao :p

1) denniskee
3) wormz777
4)

wormz777 said:
Ar ber den? Dunno what other kind of media available liao :p

ha ha ha, it does seems kind of stupid now that you mention it.:embrass:

i am open to suggestion, not limited to those who went shooting with us. others who shot the pier also can join in.

i suggest only photos of clifford pier and the surrounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.