Landscapes @ SG

Lalang

from this position, shifting the frame to the left will make for a more compelling composition where the stick points *into* the sunset. :)

maybe can also pick up the stick and realign it yourself? :think:

anyway nice series nerdie :) #11 stands out for me, has a great sense of balance.

cheers,
marc

maybe can also pick up the stick and realign it yourself? :think:

anyway nice series nerdie :) #11 stands out for me, has a great sense of balance.

cheers,
marc

Was moving the stick a lot to find a better composition, haha...
I love #11 too, thanks! :)

from this position, shifting the frame to the left will make for a more compelling composition where the stick points *into* the sunset. :)

Haha, the vanishing point! But but but, the left side is already the coast and green trees, so i couldn't do it... was manipulating the stick a lot :p

Haha, the vanishing point! But but but, the left side is already the coast and green trees, so i couldn't do it... was manipulating the stick a lot :p

? really.. i quite familiar with this location, i thought you would need to see quite a number of rocks and then a ledge before you even see the trees??

hrm... the tide so high ar. :dunno:

? really.. i quite familiar with this location, i thought you would need to see quite a number of rocks and then a ledge before you even see the trees??

hrm... the tide so high ar. :dunno:

i was at the edge, didn't really have space anymore, was about 6pm :|

J

Kites