Landscapes Around Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, thanks hazmee. ;)

oh one more thing; my site is rather slow. so let it run and do some other thing before coming back. thanks!

very nice work there! definitely 1 of the best i've seen!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

how the hell do you get such beautiful skies???? dang!! KUDOS!!

Awesome work man! :thumbsup: I should tag along for one your trips next time. Haha. :angel:

I love the pics especially the silky water effect.
can teach me how to do it?

it's a long shutter effect, much elaborated in other threads. to keep it short, pulling the shutter a few seconds will cause the "silky effect", limiting it to just under a sec will capture the dynamic movement of water with some of the silky effect and lastly, a higher shutter will freeze the water movement.

some people actually encourage the shooting of both and then recombine them digitally to get the movement of water and the silky effect - can try out on water fall. =)

I love the pics especially the silky water effect.
can teach me how to do it?

Updated my shots again. =) Hope you enjoy the series. Feel free to give any comments, here to learn from all. ;)

Recent Works

Archives

Updated my shots again. =) Hope you enjoy the series. Feel free to give any comments, here to learn from all. ;)

Recent Works

Archives

welcome back bro, never fail to impress us with those beautiful landscape tone.
I can see you skills improving ( more matured composition ). :thumbsup:

Thanks lkkang. composition more matured? or just me getting older? haha.

welcome back bro, never fail to impress us with those beautiful landscape tone.
I can see you skills improving ( more matured composition ). :thumbsup:

good gosh. you are very talented.

Thanks for the compliment, just doing something I like very much. Still got much to learn and share. It's the film (velvia) that makes some of the shots looks not that bad.

Great colours! Inspiring stuff. Your photos make me itch to go out now and snap some Singaporean landscape. :thumbsup:

Wow! Mighty impressed. You just proven what a good eye, great skills and lots of patience can do in Singapore landscape photography. :thumbsup:

redoxsim: Cure the itch by shooting more! =)

DanMan: and probably there are much more to do for it too. Hope to create and evolve out a style that is truly mine.

wow... that's all i can think of to describe your work =D

can share the locations u went to? i'd love to see and shoot them myself...

wow... that's all i can think of to describe your work =D

can share the locations u went to? i'd love to see and shoot them myself...

All the locations are "recommended" by the clubsnappers and captured in the locations thread under sticky. I don't mind sharing the locations but perhaps you can tell me which photo? =) I am running out of locations to shoot too. Time to explore places other than the beaches.

Love and enjoy all your works,
a very nice and inspired series.
Do share more;):thumbsup:

Love and enjoy all your works,
a very nice and inspired series.
Do share more;):thumbsup:

Thank you! Will update again soon. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.