lalang grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yah, its east, hmmm dun think i saw any dirt tracks...wah...nice view man. anyway is it near the area where there is a house for construction workers? somewhere in between kadaloor n river something LRT

kit_fisto said:
oh yah, its east, hmmm dun think i saw any dirt tracks...wah...nice view man. anyway is it near the area where there is a house for construction workers? somewhere in between kadaloor n river something LRT

ah ... so you bypassed the path unfortunately. if you track beyond the construction site in the NE direction, you'll hit the mouth of Sungei Serangoon.

by any chance you walked across the field before a temple under construction and get here? the field is just beside Riviera LRT station
DSC_8244a.jpg

icic...will go there next time, so i should just keep walking north east n i'll get to the lalang fields?

kit_fisto said:
icic...will go there next time, so i should just keep walking north east n i'll get to the lalang fields?

nope. you probably went towards to east side today, which is along Sungei Serangoon.

to get to the fields you should walk westward, towards Oasis LRT station.

there's an old road leading north from Edgefield Plains, where a number of heavy vehicles park. that road leads to the lalang field. always bring a map with you when you are not sure with a new area, should plan even if it's exploration for the first time. good luck on your next visit :)

icic thanks for all the info, will post some gd pics here if I ever go back again

Status
Not open for further replies.