Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter whether the guy have a degree or PHD, so as long both of them love each other.

More than 10yrs ago, my wife (Girlfriend back then) went to UK for her degree and I only have 3 'O's. She came back to SG with 2nd class upper honour and I was still struggling with my private diploma.

I only managed to get my degree 4 yrs ago which is 6yrs later than my wife, so do you think lower education then GF or wife matter? It's the love that matter dude!

What is your secret?

I work as a gardener in a local Uni and really fancy one of the female professors.

You dare to put down a money back guarantee with that advice that if it does not happen like that you will compensate for time waste and heartache? heheheheh :bsmilie:.... Life is not that formulaic. Plus till anyone live and die they you can say it was successful but what if a year fro now divorce or break off or another 5 yrs from now or later?

I think the jury is still out on really there being any concrete proof that what works for you will work for others. There will always be that element of risk. And so many reasons why people stay together. Sometime is it not love, some can be just simply "because so long together..aiya forfgone conclusion must marry lah mentality too". Not saying yours is like that but well....we can't see the future just keep working at it and hope for the best.

Love come love go this is not something that plague celebrities..it happens to us normal folks too.

Aiyah if it doesn't work out for him then it's not true love lor.......but luckily it work out for me lah this is what matter to me. :)

Last edited:
What is your secret?

I work as a gardener in a local Uni and really fancy one of the female professors.

ai yoh like that cannot leh, the gap too wide liao. Diploma guy with Degree gal, Degree guy with MBA gal still ok lah.

ai yoh like that cannot leh, the gap too wide liao. Diploma guy with Degree gal, Degree guy with MBA gal still ok lah.

how about

caveman with phd?

i think it will work out. the caveman will grunt and drag the phd gal to his cave and convince her :)

No OT please:)
More from the ladies?

Micro:Nope, just a general question.I like understanding human behaviour and mentality

Cats and dogs are more attracted to me - its s gift :confused:

More from the ladies?

Micro:Nope, just a general question.I like understanding human behaviour and mentality

i've got a small dick but i would like to chip in..

a guy with proper communication with the gal, with charisma and a sense of humour can make wonders to a relationship. if u have these qualities, don't bother with those unnecessary concerns. Go for it!!!;)

in general, if it's a matchmaking, i believe, guy would stand out if he's got a degree. he would score further if he is nice n pleasant. lastly, make or break depends on chemistry among the couple.

Last edited:
More from the ladies?

I think very few ladies visited kopitiam unless they complain they cannot sleep :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.