KX vs K7

Just wondering, where can i buy the red pentax t-shirt?

i believe slr is the cheapest. just got the kx with dual lens (18-55 & 50-200) for $899 two weeks ago.

Anyway to the TS, i have used about 600 shots since i got it 2 weeks back. I like the 50-200 lens, can get nice bokeh effect. and no batt problems as well, using the energizer lithium battery that came with the camera.

ok la... since so many ppl reply, i also join in...

9th july to 12th july i go Malaysia for 4 day 3 night... i only use 1 set of rechargable battery(which may not fully charge)... and i also don't bring any extra battery... taken about 300 pic... battery sign have not turn red yet when i reach home...

also few years ago when i going to HK, my Lumix 3MP cam dead just after i clear singapore customer at the Changi Airport... yes, after taking the first photo of the trip, it dead... so when i reach HK, first thing to buy is a camera and i get a Canon PNS which is 5MP...
after the trip and see photo from PC... the 5MP new camera is wrost than my 4 years old 3MP camera... so i can say Canon camera:thumbsd:?? haha

usually my kx one full charge last me more than 600 shoots (with 5% used flash) every time i use for the past 6 month. without flash easily get more than 800.

speaking of which.. i went out ard in jb a while ago in search for the JJC lens hood for both my DAL lenses

and came back with a pack of eneloops of 4
cost me rm75 for a pack, which is a whopping ~SGD32 !!!

hi,guys. actually i lived in JB . So i intro you all go to leisure mall in jb . The second level got one shop ( FOTO CLS ) sell camera . very cheap and reliable . the a pack of enaloop battery of 2 cost RM 35 .

ah?
rm35 ah... kns..
but they quoted me rm150 for a pack of 4 eneloops with 2hour quick charger

and their prices stamped on their products are sky high
samsom is very friendly and helpful but not the other guy there

speaking of which.. i went out ard in jb a while ago in search for the JJC lens hood for both my DAL lenses
!!!

Any shops selling the JJC lens hood in JB? and how much does it cost if they do sell?
tks

i was actually shopping ard for the hood, but got persuaded and came back with those batts and a wireless remote, which i'm very happy as it works on bulb mode~

and yea, about the JJC hood, i requested the shop(quite big and reputable) to try and find out for me, since they're selling JJC hoods, for canikons of coz, duhz..

will update here when i get their call~

Maybe a point of reference for Dogie.

Just came back from TW, 10 day trip.

Took around 2500+ shots, day and night with liberal usage of flash, a bit of live view at times. Used up 1 pack of lithium + 4 eneloops. Put in another pack of lithium on the last day.

Friends with normal compact DC ran out of battery half way.....AA is the smart way to go, unless you like splurging on proprietary batteries.

ah?
rm35 ah... kns..
but they quoted me rm150 for a pack of 4 eneloops with 2hour quick charger

and their prices stamped on their products are sky high
samsom is very friendly and helpful but not the other guy there

without charger sir ...

i said liao mah..
rm75 for 4xeneloops.. no charger 1

angsana lor..

tell you angsana so far away ...
Introduce you another optional place . That shop i bought a few DC with them . Nice guys . They all use DSLR since school time . Next time you can visit that shop . They all PENTAXIAN . PRO .
The place is Leisure Mall , level 2 FOTO CLS ..

aiyo peacefuldoggie, this is the 2nd time u typed, i already told u that i've been there, and only samsom is friendly, the rest i'm not too sure..
and yes, they are pro pentaxians, especially their friend ah bian who visits there almost everyday..

just wanna let u know i stay nearer to angsana mah.. and if i'm getting pentax lenses etc, i'll still go sg, since the price is much much much much cheaper than MY no matter wat..

Last edited:
aiyo peacefuldoggie, this is the 2nd time u typed, i already told u that i've been there, and only samsom is friendly, the rest i'm not too sure..
and yes, they are pro pentaxians, especially their friend ah bian who visits there almost everyday..

just wanna let u know i stay nearer to angsana mah.. and if i'm getting pentax lenses etc, i'll still go sg, since the price is much much much much cheaper than MY no matter wat..

so sorry wanna ZzzZZ. but if i buy in sg . i afraid got any problem i want to travel in and out . you buy Kx in sg ?

yup.. and counting the conversions and everything, i saved A LOT

btw, i'm heading for a trip and need to get a good, fast and reliable sdhc
probably a 16gb sandisk
peaceful, do u know where to get cheapest?

Last edited: