Not open for further replies.

koolitz

Mar 23, 2004
Manila
flickr.com
143335048_7a4626f4d1.jpg

:thumbsup: :heart:

hey koolitz, how are u!

i feel the green cast is too much for me. not that the green of her top and the bg too much, more the skin tones.

the shawl (or watever it is) that is wrapping her hair back and the necklace makes her look older than 16. :)

sweet girl no doubt, lovely pose.

If her left foot moved a bit towards bottom right corner will be perfect. Lovely girl.

thanks for all your inputs guyz.... i think i need to calibrate my monitor!:embrass:

I dont see a green cast. The edit by ronaldjace on the other hand seems too reddish for the skin. But maybe its the monitor I am using.

But I think the main point in the picture is her sweetness, and I think you captured that well. Nobody can disagree that she is sweet. The rest - technical and compositional - are secondary.

I like the green colours: it makes the picture so refreshing. Also it contrasts well with the browns of the bench. And texturally the rough bench also works well with the girl's smooth arms and legs.

The only negative I can say is perhaps need more headroom as the focus is her face and smile and that creates an unbalance in the picture.

there is too much of the green (see the histogram) . you can see it at the background. all will agree this photo is :thumbsup: what a great capture!

Status
Not open for further replies.