[knoxknocks] - A Photo A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
16.05.06 .. 2359

was my daughter's birthday yesterday, so brought her to the bird park. here's a snapshot :)

pink flamingo.

day137.jpg

knoxknocks said:
16.05.06 .. 2359

was my daughter's birthday yesterday, so brought her to the bird park. here's a snapshot :)

pink flamingo.

day137.jpg

Simply fantastic. I thought it's the flamingo that's supposed to be pink :bsmilie: Great work, bro!

knoxknocks said:
16.05.06 .. 2359

pink flamingo.

day137.jpg
Wow, another fantastic shot! :thumbsup:

knoxknocks said:
16.05.06 .. 2359

pink flamingo.

day137.jpg
N.........I.......C........E :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the reflection :bigeyes:

beautiful in pink. :thumbsup:

I was frantically going through all the pages until the post #1001, the congratulatory remark, then did I take a breather and see that you actually have a blog which contain all the beautiful pictures(in an easy to read manner).... I calm down and view the pictures slowly. Wow....they are nice... very nice.

Version 2.0 is very cute!

zhixiong said:
I was frantically going through all the pages until the post #1001, the congratulatory remark, then did I take a breather and see that you actually have a blog which contain all the beautiful pictures(in an easy to read manner).... I calm down and view the pictures slowly. Wow....they are nice... very nice.

Version 2.0 is very cute!

:bsmilie: thanks very much!

knoxknocks said:
16.05.06 .. 2359

pink flamingo.

day137.jpg

ooO!! i like the pink bg, so clean. the flamingo so cute like a ball of fur with 2 sticks. loL!!! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.