KL Sprint Highway

Status
Not open for further replies.

rui51

Apr 14, 2009
3407670925_58949e162d.jpg

3408477858_3ecf8f45bb.jpg

nice :) i like the first one better. what's your settings? also, what filter are you using for those star-like effect on lights? thanks

most likely the aperture has been set very high, this causes the star effect by itself.

most likely the aperture has been set very high, this causes the star effect by itself.

i believe this was taken with slow shutter speed. if we set the aperture wide enough, it may cause over exposure right? :confused:

i believe this was taken with slow shutter speed. if we set the aperture wide enough, it may cause over exposure right? :confused:

yes, big aperture or long shutter speed will cause over exposure.
u may need few try on ur camera to get the best combination:)
it is captured by my E510, 14-42
F22, 30sec shutter speed.;)

yes, big aperture or long shutter speed will cause over exposure.
u may need few try on ur camera to get the best combination:)
it is captured by my E510, 14-42
F22, 30sec shutter speed.;)

so did you use any kind of filter? :)

I didn't say wide, I said high .. as in high number. F22 will indeed create the star effect and forces the shutterspeed to go up. The inconsistency clearly shows that it is not a filter applied, apart from that, 13 star filter ?

I didn't say wide, I said high .. as in high number. F22 will indeed create the star effect and forces the shutterspeed to go up. The inconsistency clearly shows that it is not a filter applied, apart from that, 13 star filter ?

i see, i'll try to experiment too. thanks :)

so did you use any kind of filter? :)

nope. as pipo999 said, the star effect can be created by using small aperture (F22).
tripod and long exposure is the key! Good luck! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.