Kitten Found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so cute!

Cute!

My favourite is this... :) She was falling asleep in my arms!! :heart: :heart:
Velcro_0004.jpg

Yeah, just brought her to see the vet (Dr. Chua @ pet lovers resource center). Got her to be dewormed and check on her general health status.

Glad to report that she is healthy and full of energy! Especially at night! She likes to sleep on my pillow beside me!:what:

Lovely kitten indeed. U'll be rewarded for yr kindness.... with many more sibblings! :sweatsm:

beside deworming, u may want to get her vaccinated n 'frontlined' when she's a bit older...n she'd be happy w another mei mei to play with...

cheers

Will visit the vet again after 4 weeks, then will get her all the Jab she needs and also apply the anti flea and mite solution on her neck!

As for more "mei mei" for her to play with ....humm......:sweat:

Was telling my wife if this is how it is like if we have a kid next time! :sweat:

edfck said:
a pussy and a rabbit, na don't think they'll ever get along but a pussy and a bird.... now tats a different story. :)
Wat i meant was... er, wat does a cat n a bunny hv in common? a pussy!!!! bunny as in playboy bunny... :bsmilie: ok i know, v corny joke. anyway, cute pussy... er i mean kitty. nice strips. think u shd keep it. maybe there could b a reason y u found it n no one else did. my 16yr old cat pass away just last mth... :(

I hope cutie kitty doesn't grow up to become a terror!...

The rabbit is very cute... at times i wish to buy a grey or dark blue rabbit. But it cost abt $600... too expensive lah...

lightning said:
Will visit the vet again after 4 weeks, then will get her all the Jab she needs and also apply the anti flea and mite solution on her neck!

As for more "mei mei" for her to play with ....humm......:sweat:

Was telling my wife if this is how it is like if we have a kid next time! :sweat:

Yea taking care of young animals can be a real commitment. Btw can organise tfcd for it? Its very cute leh :bsmilie:

Ai yo, can any cat experts help me out? my cutie pee on my bed and poo(LS) at a corner of my room. She has been using the potty for a few days before that. Just wondering what is happening!!! I have washed my King size bed sheet twice in 3 days!

lightning said:
Ai yo, can any cat experts help me out? my cutie pee on my bed and poo(LS) at a corner of my room. She has been using the potty for a few days before that. Just wondering what is happening!!! I have washed my King size bed sheet twice in 3 days!

fret not, ur cutie needs time to get used to the new environment. first of all, i need more info:

1) whats the potty like? a proper litter pan?
2) what kinda litter are u using? paper pellets? wood pellets? clumping sand? etc
3) is ur potty easy to use? ie. is it too small, too high for cutie to climb in etc
4) always make sure u clean up the area where cutie's "mishaps" occured. they go back to familiar scents.
5) was cutie frightened by anything when she was using the potty?
6) how regularly do u clean out ur litter pan? mine is a clean freak (kinda like my bf :rolleyes: ) if the litter pan is too dirty, it will not want to go back there to do its bizness.

if the cat was scared by something (eg loud noise etc) when using the litter pan, it will usually associate the fear with the litter pan and hence deter from using the same spot. similarly if there's any pain experienced. old cats with urinary problems may start to pee anywhere else but the proper litter pan cuz they associate pain with the litter pan.

give ur cutie more patience, time and love. she will soon come round to it!

good luck!

jus feel free to ask if u have anymore queries.

lightning said:

Try leaving the litter tray in the same room? Has it been cleaned out?

furrypaws said:
fret not, ur cutie needs time to get used to the new environment. first of all, i need more info:

2) what kinda litter are u using? paper pellets? wood pellets? clumping sand? etc
3) is ur potty easy to use? ie. is it too small, too high for cutie to climb in etc
4) always make sure u clean up the area where cutie's "mishaps" occured. they go back to familiar scents.
6) how regularly do u clean out ur litter pan? mine is a clean freak (kinda like my bf :rolleyes: ) if the litter pan is too dirty, it will not want to go back there to do its bizness.

if the cat was scared by something (eg loud noise etc) when using the litter pan, it will usually associate the fear with the litter pan and hence deter from using the same spot. similarly if there's any pain experienced. old cats with urinary problems may start to pee anywhere else but the proper litter pan cuz they associate pain with the litter pan.

good luck!

Spot on 2 !

she meh? look like he leh...

She lah. You can't tell a cat's gender by looking at the face esp when young, cos the male hasn't developed its jowls yet (which is the main characteristic, short of lifting up the tail... :D )

furrypaws said:

good luck!

Thanks for the advice. We are till monitoring her progress. We have in fact two litter pan. We read somewhere that they need to big area to pee and poo. They do not like to pee and poo at the same area. She plays at the litter pan once in a while, so I guess it is not too big or high for her.

Will update on how she is doing again.

Now my beed has been walled up, to prevent her from climbing on to play! Slowly introduing dry (kitten) food to her. But she seems to like to wet food. Has been feeding her with "Science Diet" wet and dry food for kitten. Is this a good brand?

philliptan said:
Try leaving the litter tray in the same room? Has it been cleaned out?

Actually we clean up right after she do her business! So it is clean all the time. :) I don't even clean my toilet as often!!!:bsmilie:

lightning said:
Thanks for the advice. We are till monitoring her progress. We have in fact two litter pan. We read somewhere that they need to big area to pee and poo. They do not like to pee and poo at the same area. She plays at the litter pan once in a while, so I guess it is not too big or high for her.

Will update on how she is doing again.

Now my beed has been walled up, to prevent her from climbing on to play! Slowly introduing dry (kitten) food to her. But she seems to like to wet food. Has been feeding her with "Science Diet" wet and dry food for kitten. Is this a good brand?
yes, they do not like to pee and poo in same pan. they choose where they want to pee and usually conform to that.

as for food, my feel is for local cats no need for such high class diet. have 3 local cats, oldest 9 yrs. fed her whisky and friskies for yrs and no prob. think science diet for pedigree cats. anyway they get sick of same food after a while

Status
Not open for further replies.