[Kit] Cityscapes l Architecture l Travelogues

Sanctuary

Two elderly gentlemen found refuge in the soon-to-be demolished Rochor Complex in the afternoon heat. It was (strangely) therapeutic to observe them alternating between their siesta and reading every single word on the newspapers.

sanctuary
by arkitectural photography, on Flickr

Leica M-P(Typ 240) + Summilux M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH​

Hello Kit
Are you still actively taking photos? Haven't met you in a long time.

Rochor Centre

Went to Rochor Centre this afternoon. Her imminent closure is now apparent. There is only a single access to the 1st storey of the podium. All access to the flats were fenced up and locked. A souvenir from today.....

rochor centre

Leica M-P(Typ 240) + Summilux M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH​

After some searching and a few calls, I managed to purchase this set of books at the Singapore Institute of Architects this evening. These books are a "must have" for me not only because they document some amazing pieces of architecture, which is my area of interest, they also feature photography works from a uni-mate, long time friend and fellow architectural photographer - Jeremy San.

Jeremy passed away in 2013 and what better way than having a collection of his photography works to remember him.

Jeremy San
by arkitectural photography, on Flickr​

A year ago, on 30 Jun 2016, Funan closed her doors for the last time to technogeeks, photographers and the likes. One year on, she has been razed to the ground to make way for a new mall.

funan

Leica M-P(Typ 240) + Tri-Elmar M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH

funan

Leica M-P(Typ 240) + Tri-Elmar M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH​