Kingdom Of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say its definitely worth the ticket price esp on weekdays... :devil:
Get the middle row seats closer to the screen to have a better feel of the battle scenes... (mine was 4th row from the front... :bsmilie: )

i got excited when i saw the movie because I was just there near the location of shooting in Morocco last December. The Atlas mountain in the background was so familiar.
I would say just see the movie and enjoy it. there were good moments and some confusing ones. maybe because of the editing. i am not too sure. all in all, not such a bad movie.
does it remind you a bit like LOTR?

Found the movie to be good, not great, but not bad either. I do agree that the editing could have been done better, the transition from action to scenes of tranquility was too abrupt. The character played by Orlando Bloom also did not make much sense: A common blacksmith who went from a 5 minute sword-training to a brilliant tactician and skillful swordsman? :dunno:

Also scenes where one minute he was digging the desert for water, then the pricess arrives, spends a night (or seems like it), then next thing he stands on the balcony and look over a land that is filled with green crops :dunno:

Overall, I think shows like Gladiator and Troy were much better. They carried the pace of the movie very well compared to the start-stop, disjointed scenes of this one.

i guess e biggest problem of this movie seems to be e flow of the story...
everything jumps abit too fast and everywhere...

Good read. Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.