K-7 sample photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, care to elaborate on what the problems are actually and how the K7 resolve it. This is great news to people who had the same problems like yours and putting this information on Pentaxforum will help people with similar problems and motivate sales. :bsmilie:

Ok... my 1st encounter with the istD in 2004 is that most of my film lenses cannot be use despite being able to mount. The Tokina zooms were having problems at the far end of the focal length whereby focusing; auto or manual is not possible hence the shutter cannot be release. The Tamrons suffered from severed blue infringement even when stopped down to f/16. And with back-focusing on the 90mm... its not usable.

Its similar with the K10, worst with the 500mm not being able to mount completely into the bayonet.

When I tried out these film lenses with the K7, I noticed immediately the AF & CAF of the Tokinas... swift & spot-on. Even faster when they are mount on Z1p... & the best part? I did no focus-adjustments at all to the lenses, except for the +1 contrast on the 28mm-70mm.

Guess, i will be catching up times again with my old glass mates.

Ic, it clearly shows the capability and compatibility of the K7 for older lenses. Consider putting this information on Pentaxforum to benefit a wider audience.

saw this link from DPreview... sound like a pretty good review of the AF...
http://falklumo.blogspot.com/.../2009/06/k-7-and-its-precision-autofocus.html

Why even need to refer to the link (broken anyway)...
His so called tests is with a camera body that is still a pre-production model... we already got users with actual production models in hand... so we're already way ahead of them... just need to give a call to our friendly Pentax K-7 users for the latest update. :bsmilie:

Why even need to refer to the link (broken anyway)...
His so called tests is with a camera body that is still a pre-production model... we already got users with actual production models in hand... so we're already way ahead of them... just need to give a call to our friendly Pentax K-7 users for the latest update. :bsmilie:

sorry for the broken link.. dun know what's wrong anyway.. nonetheless.. its a just good to read readup...so.. why not..

of course, we got Fengwei to do the test for us, locally..

When you copy a link you should right click on it and select "Copy Link" instead of selecting "Copy" or highlighting the truncated link to copy...

Status
Not open for further replies.