Just MT Fuji..

30. OldTown in Shirakawa-go

180545_1550586126998_1305463182_31288365_3492358_n.jpg

Very dreamy! Saw an article in mypaper today on shirakawa. Were u e one providing e pics?

of cos not, more than willing.

I travelled from 27 Dec 2010 - 10 Jan 2011 (15 Days) Starting from Tokyo then follow by Lake Kawachigu (one of Fuji 5 Lakes) - Kyoto - Nara - Takayama - Shirakawago - Tokyo.

for more details, please PM me. :)

Thanks for the info :) Not planning at the moment but I'd be glad if I could visit those places you cover >_<

Thank you Thank you

#38: Nice nice...... nice..... That's all I could say, I'm speechless... really nice T_T I wanna goooooo Shirakawago in winter.... >_<

PS: pls ignore my whinning, but it's really nice... look at that falling snow... did you shoot at shutter 1/60 and below?

Thank you Thank you

Thanks for viewing.

#38: Nice nice...... nice..... That's all I could say, I'm speechless... really nice T_T I wanna goooooo Shirakawago in winter.... >_<

PS: pls ignore my whinning, but it's really nice... look at that falling snow... did you shoot at shutter 1/60 and below?

is about 1/100.

nice. I could not make it to shiragawa-ko during my trip in Jan 2011. I was afraid heavy snow making the place impassable.

In the end, I just went to hida folk village which was very very beautiful.

My personal favourite is 32. That pic is REALLY stunning. but almost all your pics are very beautiful

love the pictures.......

nice. I could not make it to shiragawa-ko during my trip in Jan 2011. I was afraid heavy snow making the place impassable.

In the end, I just went to hida folk village which was very very beautiful.

My personal favourite is 32. That pic is REALLY stunning. but almost all your pics are very beautiful

thanks thanks :)

I did went to hida folk village but didn't make any good pictures :embrass:

love the pictures.......

glad you like it..:)