Jurong Photographers Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redsun said:
HEY rainie yang is at bugis tomolo.any westlifes interested in going?blazer_workz is welcome too.if u guys are interested we can meet some place n go together for some casual shooting.
the event starts at 5 so if interested juz post the time u can meet.tentative meeting place will be boonlay mrt for those who cant meet there,u can suggest some other place and we can meet there as well,after all,it'll prob be in west side right?;)

Hi Redsun
Count me in.

Lakeside sounds nice,always wanted to shoot there:thumbsup: ,never shot ntu garden before it'll be nice to shoot there too

Redsun said:
Lakeside sounds nice,always wanted to shoot there:thumbsup: ,never shot ntu garden before it'll be nice to shoot there too

But outsider allowed to go inside & shoot?

So anyone wants to shoot in the morning tomorrow? SMS me.

Redsun said:
hmm tomolo morning i cant but sun will be ok

Sun any place to shoot? Anyone care to join?

Rainie Yang Shooting at Bugis.

01) RedSun
02) Rayblade

OK~~~
Now got upcoming event at Sentosa (3th & 4th) & Far East Plaza (3th). So if any Jurong photographers interested maybe can go together. I Sat got plans. Sun no.

Hi for those who are keen/interested in shooting outdoor & indoor weekday/weekend. Put your name in the list, then we will contact one another for shooting. This is not the same thread in the Kopitiam.

01) Rayblade
02) Red Sun
03) Blazer_Workz
04) Sniper79
05) CCKue
06) matthewgjs
07) Hugoleong
08) Butterspot

Now getting more. :thumbsup:

Thought of Lakeside garden early in the morning for Sunrise.. abt 6am .. to 8am.

Macro shoot and Landscape.

:p:rolleyes:

rayblade said:
Hi for those who are keen/interested in shooting outdoor & indoor weekday/weekend. Put your name in the list, then we will contact one another for shooting. This is not the same thread in the Kopitiam.

01) Rayblade
02) Red Sun
03) Blazer_Works (weekends oni)
04) Sniper79
05) CCKue
06) matthewgjs
07) Hugoleong

Har Par Villa this Sun. Anyone? Admission free. SMS me at 91718064. Weekend no online.
Not say die die must go. Can change location. Chinese Garden, Botanic Garden etc.....

I think with all the outings available+PC Show for this weekend..its rather tough to form another one..perhaps the jurong one shall start after tis weekend..for the time being, maybe can compile a list of locations..

blazer_workz said:
I think with all the outings available+PC Show for this weekend..its rather tough to form another one..perhaps the jurong one shall start after tis weekend..for the time being, maybe can compile a list of locations..

Ok. Take note of that.
Thanks for the info.

hmm i tink i agree with blazer_workz.hard to organize another 1 coz of the pc show.i tink lots of ppl will be going to pc show

Hi, I'm to join in for a shoot, please advice timing & location when confirm. Pls PM me @97398879 as I wont be checking mails from now. thanks.

I think we can start from Jurong area for our first outing, since we all staying around there.
Subsequently we can move to other areas.:)

cckue said:
I think we can start from Jurong area for our first outing, since we all staying around there.
Subsequently we can move to other areas.:)

Either tomorrow or next week as there are many events happening now.

01) Rayblade (????)
02) Red Sun (Weekdays/mostly Weekends)
03) Blazer_Workz (Weekends)
04) Sniper79 (Weekends)
05) CCKue (Weekends)
06) matthewgjs (Weekends)
07) Hugoleong (Weekends)
08) Butterspot (Wekends)
09) Soh (Weekends)

Now getting more. :thumbsup: No need to wait for me to organise, you can also post in this thread which location/When you want to shoot. People will follow. No DSLR also welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.