Jan 6, 2012 - "The image you are waiting for"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I should wait for the D800 since some say it's not a D700 upgrade. How credible is this?

Any advice on whether I should just get the D700 or wait for the D800? The only thing stopping me now is the lack of video which I use a lot. (home vids)
What are the rumours like for the release date?

anyone?

Best advice?

Wait for any official announcement if there are any, otherwise everything still remains as a rumor.

Best advice?

Wait for any official announcement if there are any, otherwise everything still remains as a rumor.

Damn, I was hoping to get an upgrade before I go to Seoul for 3 months..

I heard rumors that they are planning on releasing a new pro grade camera before the olympics start... Though I doubt I would ever afford a pro cam, still like to drool over them :)

just wait and see.less than 24 hours remaining.

just wait and see.less than 24 hours remaining.

as far as nikon rumors is concerned, its only the d4

.... i wonder will the d700s floating around BnS be retracted? :bsmilie:

People start to dump D3S already in BnS haha.

People start to dump D3S already in BnS haha.

well... we're stimulating the economy in some way I guess.

I wonder will d700 2nd hand price dip to be sub 2k... ditto for my d300 price when I get around to selling it to fund a d700 :bsmilie:

kwanhan said:
well... we're stimulating the economy in some way I guess.

I wonder will d700 2nd hand price dip to be sub 2k... ditto for my d300 price when I get around to selling it to fund a d700 :bsmilie:

D300 is going at sub 1k too.. Better throw early if u intent to upgrade.

D300 is going at sub 1k too.. Better throw early if u intent to upgrade.

my current line of reasoning is that it all balances out since i'm selling d300 to upgrade d700 :bsmilie:

don't have enough savings to take that plunge yet

I'm not sure if I should wait for the D800 since some say it's not a D700 upgrade. How credible is this?

Any advice on whether I should just get the D700 or wait for the D800? The only thing stopping me now is the lack of video which I use a lot. (home vids)
What are the rumours like for the release date?

if you need one that urgently, just buy a second hand and sell it off again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.