I've sinned

Crumpler is not bad, though you do pay a slight premium for the brand name and the slightly 'trendy' (subjective) design :)

what is the 'kit 3' for your camera? What lens(es)?

and with at least 10 other people using exactly the same bag since it is trendy.:bheart:

I have went to Cathay Photo at Marina Square, but couldnt find anyone that I like. They are really bulky.

Anyone uses the Kata KT-DB 455 or KT-DC 445?
Or Crumpler
(Have preference for shoulder bag and not backpack... Don't like to end up looking like Ninja Turtles...)

Go to orient in Sim Lim square. They have quite a selection of bags and check out the bags in the mass seller subforum.

Go to orient in Sim Lim square. They have quite a selection of bags and check out the bags in the mass seller subforum.

Thanks...

Many deals at the mass sellers subforum.

Just wonder about the quality and durability.

Lowepro, kata, crumpler, tamrac, think tank.....to name a few.
No particular model comes into mind.
Best if you can make a trip to TK photo or Cathay to check out the bags.

Thanks...

Many deals at the mass sellers subforum.

Just wonder about the quality and durability.

So far I have not hear about quality and durability issues with these brands from my photography khakis. The only time when they buy a new bag is when their bag can't fit all the lenses they have now.

For the mass sellers bag, check if they have at least a year of warranty and before you made the purchase, check all the sewing, check the inside and outside for any defects and possibility of it giving way in a short period of time.

Last edited:
Yeah, Crumpler seems to be a bit on the ex-side....
(Or is there any Xmas promo? Credit card promo?)

Kit 3 is DA L 18-55 and DA L 55-300.

I went to tk photo today saw the crumpler 7 million dollar home selling at 150SGD while at crumpler store it is 197SGD. Not many colors though.:)

I went to tk photo today saw the crumpler 7 million dollar home selling at 150SGD while at crumpler store it is 197SGD. Not many colors though.:)

Crumpler bags look nice and all with flashy colors. But do know that it is very popular, so you will see many people carry the same bag.

And when you travel to not-so-safe regions (including some parts of europe, surprisingly), thieves do know about crumpler and will target crumpler bags. So you know.

Thanks for the head up.

I believe you mean TK Photo at Funan?