its coming to 4yrs with the S2Pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dr range can set to std...tt will take raws at 6mp w/o the r-pixels (or issit s-pixels)...tt way u get 12mb raw files....

Witness said:
the dr range can set to std...tt will take raws at 6mp w/o the r-pixels (or issit s-pixels)...tt way u get 12mb raw files....

the only drng values that i can set are auto, wide1 and wide2. auto is 100-400% but i cant find anyway to force 100%. :dunno:

btw...for jpegs, does 6meg fine better quality then 12meg fine? basically the cam is 6mp right?

hehe...found the DRNG Standard. din notice it under Menu. was checking Func instead :embrass:

yes yes....i discoverd this when checking for the cam stats in dpr review....so i guess if tt is true...its the 6mp raw files....i tried it...image quality is still very very good on tt mode.....

guess not many ppl know about this....

cheers....

looks like all the raw are 6mp. hehe...i think i can live with raw and std drng :bsmilie:

thanks for letting me know. still reading manual ;p

Madmacs, since you are shooting mostly people, ever thought of shooting F1 simulation mode? Under controllable light or natural light conditions, the output is simply w-o-w! It can be very much like having shot with NPS or NPH film - :thumbsup:

* forgot to add - there is also Multi-Exposure....

Azure said:
Madmacs, since you are shooting mostly people, ever thought of shooting F1 simulation mode? Under controllable light or natural light conditions, the output is simply w-o-w! It can be very much like having shot with NPS or NPH film - :thumbsup:

* forgot to add - there is also Multi-Exposure....

ya..thanks. been using f1 simulation quite a bit since i got it. i am still very impressed by the out of cam jpegs even in std mode. the colors are simply yummy. :lovegrin:

tried the multi-exposure last night. something new to me for dslr but very easy to use :p

cheese a second hand s3 is not tt ex la....tt day i saw one resale piece at tcw gg for 1950...wonders if its still there....

not sure about the physical condition...but if tcw is selling it...it is at least usable ya....

cheers...

Witness said:
cheese a second hand s3 is not tt ex la....tt day i saw one resale piece at tcw gg for 1950...wonders if its still there....

not sure about the physical condition...but if tcw is selling it...it is at least usable ya....

cheers...
cheers! be waiting for PMA first... :bsmilie:

S2 still a great cam yo...:cool:

HE HE HE
DSCF2400a9m.jpg

Saw a S2pro going for 1.2k anyone wants it? I am 2 bodies so I dun see a need for a third

Hi. I believed you had seen my sales of S2Pro. It was sold anyway. :bheart:

After seeing all your photos, i regretted selling. :cry: But no choice, cannot justify 2 hobby cam. Someone got to go ... with a heavy heart. So now my buyer should know howcome i spend quite sometime telling him how to take care of my ex-cam. :bheart:

Hope also all your nice photos can inspire my buyer to work my ex-S2pro out and give good results. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fish47 said:
Hi. I believed you had seen my sales of S2Pro. It was sold anyway. :bheart:

After seeing all your photos, i regretted selling. :: But no choice, cannot justify 2 hobby cam. Someone got to go ... with a heavy heart. So now my buyer should know howcome i spend quite sometime telling him how to take care of my ex-cam. ::

Hope also all your nice photos can inspire my buyer to work my ex-S2pro out and give good results. :thumbsup: ::

when the S4Pro is released, my S2Pro will enjoy taking a break in my dry cabinet!;)
still goin strong... its 2yrs old!::

Cheesecake said:
when the S4Pro is released, my S2Pro will enjoy taking a break in my dry cabinet!;)
still goin strong... its 2yrs old!::
Feb is coming, Cheesecake... akan datang.

(me - I'm still skeptical :sticktong )

i just buy 2nd hand abt 1mth ago, use it afew times, find it slow. I am used to d100, so may consider sell it away.

Slow to me in review, check sharpness and histogram.

tt's true smurfman..maybe u can use it like a film cam...good for training also wat like tt...

cheers..

i buy s2 from my master... through outlook i can know that is more more work hard...so i treat HIM(s2) very carefully,like my son(actua me no son).. for me,him is a bit slow.focusing and review...but i think him still can help me take many nice photo yet...(actualy no many to buy s3).ha ha...

Azure said:
Feb is coming, Cheesecake... akan datang.

(me - I'm still skeptical :sticktong )

skeptical of the s4 coming out during PMA, azure? :what:

hmmm... mebbe i finally got hope of hunting down a s1 or s2, if the s4 finally arrives on our shores. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.