It's a Sony Playstation Portable Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTL BBB :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i just bought a memort stick too, 4gb ($138 scandisk) , duno what to dump inside now..:sweatsm:

i bought oem 4gb memory stick for $80 only (for than 3 sticks). 1 piece at $83. Comes with 1yr 1-2- exchange. So far so good.
I got the kangtow from this guy who advertize in HWZ. Am not his friend but I have recommended my colls to him as well.

Let me know if you wanna the link to his advert

i bought oem 4gb memory stick for $80 only (for than 3 sticks). 1 piece at $83. Comes with 1yr 1-2- exchange. So far so good.
I got the kangtow from this guy who advertize in HWZ. Am not his friend but I have recommended my colls to him as well.

Let me know if you wanna the link to his advert

bro what brand is that , is it sandisk?

What is the price of PSP now in Singapore. ;p
http://www.straitstimes.com/portal/...rtid:452272db439b1110VgnVCM100000430a0a0aRCRD
April 4, 2007, 8.18 am (Singapore time)
Sony cuts price of PSP handheld
LOS ANGELES - Sony Computer Entertainment America said it will cut the price of its handheld PlayStation Portable game device 15 per cent, or US$30 (S$46), to about US$170 as it battles Nintendo's rival DS handheld.

'The PSP needed a price cut to reinvigorate the market. Wal-Mart sold the PSP for US$169 for five hours on Black Friday - a time in which we believe the company was able to sell over 100,000 pieces of hardware,' BMO Capital Markets analyst Edward Williams said in a client note.
The PSP is in its third year of production, and lately has been outshined by the popular DS.
Mr Williams said that main beneficiaries of the price cut should be video-game retailer GameStop, and to a lesser extent Take-Two Interactive Software, which has a healthy lineup of games for the paperback book-sized device.
'In general, though, all publishers should benefit,' Mr Williams added. Sony Computer Entertainment America is a division of global electronics maker Sony. A representative for Sony in Japan said there will not be an immediate price cut on the PSP in that market. -- REUTERS

Damm... hahahaa..... I still can't win him. :bsmilie:

that bugger was horrible. when i finally killed it i was running arnd the hse lyk a and jumping for joy! my parents thought i was mad. haha!

that bugger was horrible. when i finally killed it i was running arnd the hse lyk a and jumping for joy! my parents thought i was mad. haha!

i would probably do the same thing as you if i manage to kill him... :bsmilie:

i would probably do the same thing as you if i manage to kill him... :bsmilie:

Haha! Now need 2 kill that huge rock thingy...

Good leh. I'm stuck forever with the Yian Garuga at level 2 :cry:

I did not do that quest yet. can skip it for now.. just killed the kut ku's and do the rest of the quests except the carrying quests and i went on to lvl 3...

The new BURNOUT for PSP is damn nice!!!

really? i was thinking of getting that. but did not really think a racing game on a psp would be that nice..

i think burnout legends is kinda better to play den burnout dorminator..dun like the new system of its boost. :thumbsd:

really? i was thinking of getting that. but did not really think a racing game on a psp would be that nice..

haha, u will be surprised. i played it on MRT, n i kinda got too excited n tends to sway my body as well when i trying to drift or crash opponents' car. n somethings might accidentally groan when i missed the timing by a little n stuff. not that giddy yet on a handheld. :)

guys, if wanna buy a PSP today, what is the average price now?
also, which firmware version to get to play those "special" games in memory card?

guys, if wanna buy a PSP today, what is the average price now?

In bukit Panjang plaza, gamemaster, the price is $290 +- for basic one

think 3.30OE coming soon

itz already out da! :bsmilie:

System Software version 3.30 update includes the following :-

Features for playing PLAYSTATION®Network titles have been enhanced.
[Disc-Load Speed] has been added to the menu.

[RSS Channel] now supports item thumbnail images.

Thumbnails of videos that are stored in the "VIDEO" folder of a Memory Stick Duo™ media are now supported. The following types of files can now be played in the "VIDEO" folder. – MPEG-4 AVC(H.264) video Main Profile (AVC CABAC) files of the following sizes: 720 X 480, 352 X 480, or 480 X 272. * Depending on the data type, some files cannot be played.

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;2972205 said:
itz already out da! :bsmilie:

System Software version 3.30 update includes the following :-

Features for playing PLAYSTATION®Network titles have been enhanced.
[Disc-Load Speed] has been added to the menu.

[RSS Channel] now supports item thumbnail images.

Thumbnails of videos that are stored in the "VIDEO" folder of a Memory Stick Duo™ media are now supported. The following types of files can now be played in the "VIDEO" folder. – MPEG-4 AVC(H.264) video Main Profile (AVC CABAC) files of the following sizes: 720 X 480, 352 X 480, or 480 X 272. * Depending on the data type, some files cannot be played.
Note: Errz De Pro mentioned 3.30 OE, not 3.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.