IT Show 2010

For those who are there? Any one check out the price for Aipo 48L dry cabinet? Checking if the saving is significant else will be a hassle to go all the way down where the mass buy session some offereing 220 with delivery.

anyone input will be appreicated.

It is sold separately at 299?? Or did you managed to buy from some other people's purchsae?

separately. just tell the people there you want to buy the flash only.

separately. just tell the people there you want to buy the flash only.

OH GREAT! Been waiting to buy below 300 ;p

Anyway can I pay by credit card?

Last edited:
i wouldn't mind the tripod at 99 if anyone doesnt want the purchase with purchase =)

contact me at 90908882

if anyone getting one (or more), then count me in too :D

damn crowded during midday... some on thurs le... dunno y? sch hols liao? or all dun nned work?

does it mean we are able to get 55-200mm at 299 as well? and the dry box + manfrotto too?

:dunno: didn't ask. if bro here going down to get the SB600 pls check on it

I juz get back from it show, disappointed tat i camt get 299 for the flash. I ady ask more than 3 guys there. Sad~~ tell me who u all ask to? >.<

been there, just reached home. This time I went there smart; planned my entrance and escape route :bsmilie:

I only wanted to get Sandisk memory cards this time. Reached Suntec at 7pm, squeezed all the way up to the 6th floor, entered door #2, walked straight after few booths then saw the Sandisk booth. Gave them my shopping list, flashed my piece of plastic card, signed, grabbed the freebies, and followed my planned escape route to the bus stand. Bought my stuff in less than 1 hour :sweatsm::sweatsm:

Best shopping experience ever :thumbsup::thumbsup:

been there, just reached home. This time I went there smart; planned my entrance and escape route :bsmilie:

I only wanted to get Sandisk memory cards this time. Reached Suntec at 7pm, squeezed all the way up to the 6th floor, entered door #2, walked straight after few booths then saw the Sandisk booth. Gave them my shopping list, flashed my piece of plastic card, signed, grabbed the freebies, and followed my planned escape route to the bus stand. Bought my stuff in less than 1 hour :sweatsm::sweatsm:

Best shopping experience ever :thumbsup::thumbsup:

any good price for CF?
thanks

I juz get back from it show, disappointed tat i camt get 299 for the flash. I ady ask more than 3 guys there. Sad~~ tell me who u all ask to? >.<
I got my sb-600 at $299 in the afternoon, but when my friend went in the evening, he could only buy it at $320 from the same guy whom I got from. So I guess no more $299 offer as a separate purchase?

Anyone saw any booth selling tripods there??? other than nikon or canon???

I got my sb-600 at $299 in the afternoon, but when my friend went in the evening, he could only buy it at $320 from the same guy whom I got from. So I guess no more $299 offer as a separate purchase?

Yes... I was quoted 320 as well... Apparently one of the salesperson got it wrong and sold it separately earlier in the afternoon... Anyway I managed to convinced one of the tourist to buy the D3000 so I got my SB600 at 299 :D

nikon's offers are so not shiok ):

$90 for 16GB Ultra 30MB/s, with free memory card pouch + 512MB SD + handphone strap. Not really a decent deal but still the cheapest price I found so far.

Saw that as well.. pretty gd deal imo

Could spot bitdefender boot at IT show, anyone saw their booth?