F40fd --> $599

Z3 --> $339
Z5fd --> $499

A610 --> $199
A800 --> $399

S6500fd --> $599
S9600 --> $799

S5 Pro --> $2,999

* Includes the usual "free" gifts such as bag/case, xd/cf cards, cleaning kit, tripod & screen protector.

Seems tempting to get an upgrade to S6500fd for myself (need to let go of S5600 first) & also Z5fd for my wifey ... :think: :think: :think:

Z3 --> $339
Z5fd --> $499

Seems tempting to get an upgrade to S6500fd for myself (need to let go of S5600 first) & also Z5fd for my wifey ... :think: :think: :think:

Z5fd at Alan only $378, includes 1GB, Case, Mini Tripod. Upgrade to 2GB + $30 = $408

The one at IT Show 07 $499 is 2GB + Free Batt + all the usual case mini tripod card reader etc.

I duno leh.. which one more wu hua? Is the free batt worth the $91 difference?

wow prices sure have dropped...damn

Why go to the It show?

Parking is impossible.

Once in, you get stepped over by everybody.

Of course, you get to see the,cuties but except that the prices are almost the same of a good retailer.

Bought my S5 today 349 cheaper than at the show. :thumbsd:

Thanks guys for the feedback :) , will surely check out the prices from AP before getting the cameras. By the way, both the Sim Lim & Funan branch shld be listing the same prices right?

Hooray! jus bought my S9600 from MSC today at $705 before GST! using Equote Good Price I think! No freebies though.. jus a free bag... jus nice fit the camera

Even if a show's pricing is similar or slightly cheaper than the shop, I'd still go buy from the shop (never from Courts, Harvey etc).
Reason is very simple : Buying the camera is just the begining of your BBB virus. Need to build a relationship with the guys in the shop, so your future purchases will be lower/ better service.
Real life example : I usually tailor my clothes from a particular shop and once I made a suite. But I was too busy to collect the suite when it was ready & I needed it urgently coz I was leaving the next day, the tailor drove down to my place & deliver it himself (no extra charge).

Z5fd at Alan only $378, includes 1GB, Case, Mini Tripod. Upgrade to 2GB + $30 = $408

The one at IT Show 07 $499 is 2GB + Free Batt + all the usual case mini tripod card reader etc.

I duno leh.. which one more wu hua? Is the free batt worth the $91 difference?
*jsbn finds the hardest wall possible*

Got the Z5fd at $499.... The consolation? I've got 3 batteries instead of the usual 2. The good thing? My sister wants it and she can claim for purchases up to $400.... ;p Effectively, paying $99.

*jsbn finds the hardest wall possible*

Got the Z5fd at $499.... The consolation? I've got 3 batteries instead of the usual 2. The good thing? My sister wants it and she can claim for purchases up to $400.... ;p Effectively, paying $99.

Must be a teacher below 15 years of service... I am claiming $700!!!

Cheers

I got my S5 Pro from the show at $2,600 net with all the free gifts.

Cheers

Lao teacher haha

My sis is claiming $400 and she's aiming for a F31d or F40d, after being influenced by quality of my F11 which she had borrowed for 2 overseas trips, dumping the poor sony T3 at home ;)

f31d must trade in ah?

I got my S5 Pro from the show at $2,600 net with all the free gifts.

so if later i go down and quote say some pple bought it at $2600 plus all the freebies, i will be able to get it? which promoter u get it from? so i go find him n let him earn his commission den. or else so many other promoters there later find the wrong one no such 'cheap' deal.

so if later i go down and quote say some pple bought it at $2600 plus all the freebies, i will be able to get it? which promoter u get it from? so i go find him n let him earn his commission den. or else so many other promoters there later find the wrong one no such 'cheap' deal.

If u can bring $2,600 hard cash there, u can get the price.
Go to Song Brother at SimLim.

We are all Fuji users leh, u dun trust what pple say in this forum meh??

Dun throw NTU students' face leh.

I personally went down n ask today n they told me if I can pay cash, they can give me the special discount.

They are from Song Brothers at Simlim Square at Level 1.

doubt or not, is up to me. n its has nothing to do with my sch or wat. doubt pple mean throw face of sch? u r a joke! most of the IT show staffs r parttimer dat has not much say in the price so i'm just asking for the name of one that can give this gd offer. anything wrong in asking the name of promoter?
i know they r from song brother. n i haf ask them quotation be it at IT show or at simlim square. the price they quote is no where near $2600.
dun start an argument when it has nothing to do with u myopic. unless u r from song brothers.

Cheers
$700? Mai tu liao, the S5Pro is urs!!!!! Where else can u find an S5Pro for $2299? Next to impossible!

Gogogogogogo.....

doubt or not, is up to me. n its has nothing to do with my sch or wat. doubt pple mean throw face of sch? u r a joke! most of the IT show staffs r parttimer dat has not much say in the price so i'm just asking for the name of one that can give this gd offer. anything wrong in asking the name of promoter?
i know they r from song brother. n i haf ask them quotation be it at IT show or at simlim square. the price they quote is no where near $2600.
dun start an argument when it has nothing to do with u myopic. unless u r from song brothers.

Hi Sweety,

I just bought my S5Pro from them at SimLim today at 2,600.

gd for u. so wats the promoter name? find which one u two still haven say.

Status
Not open for further replies.