Is there any freeware that can do watermark (transparent type)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this software.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Text from webpage :
"FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter / resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported. "

but cannot do one time one shot....have to do one by one...is it true? or am i missing step?

FastStone Photo Resizer is a batch converter. You go to the directory where your files located and selected the all files that you wist to convert. Next select "Use advanced options" and the "Advanced Options" to select the necessary options including watermark selection. If you wish to rename the files, then make the changes under "Rename" option.

Click "Start" and the software will processes the files in the input list.

you dun have photoshop meh?

FastStone Photo Resizer is a batch converter. You go to the directory where your files located and selected the all files that you wist to convert. Next select "Use advanced options" and the "Advanced Options" to select the necessary options including watermark selection. If you wish to rename the files, then make the changes under "Rename" option.

Click "Start" and the software will processes the files in the input list.

later on am I able to remove the watermark selection? or after i add it, it is permanent

later on am I able to remove the watermark selection? or after i add it, it is permanent

If you save the watermarked file in another file name that is different from the source file, you will end up with the original file without watermark and the processed file with watermark.

you keep the original file and the processed file untouched, only add watermark to a downsize version of it for web use.

Status
Not open for further replies.