is the z10fd any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zax13

Oct 23, 2005
Sengkang, Singapore
want to buy this model for gift. issit slim for a lady usage?

During Comex, I placed it side by side with the F50fd, not much slimmer just by looking at them, though technically they are 3mm apart in depth. Anything under 20mm should be slim enough.

Anyway, if not in a hurry, I would wait for the Z100fd instead (available in October though), but it's 0.8mm fatter than Z10fd, specs wise is better though.

Anyway, if not in a hurry, I would wait for the Z100fd instead (available in October though), but it's 0.8mm fatter than Z10fd, specs wise is better though.
I agree. The Z100fd has image stabilisation which the Z10fd does not have. However, I believe the cost difference between Z100fd and Z10fd can be $100-$200.

Just bought the Z10fd for my sister as a birthday present. I guess to them style and cool colors are more important. It takes ok photos and auto iso up to 1600. :)

Btw...there is a tag with the camera that says it is a super CCD HR. But is not mentioned anywhere in the manual...hrmmm. :think:

that would be strange. my gf chose the z5 over the z10 because apparently z5 has super ccd but z10 didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.