Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

i heard my name being called:)

i dont keep dragon fish.

i have cars and recently picked up currencies and stamp collections.

another high expenditure( in my context) is having weekend breaks in hotels(it is really my past time and the best way to chill)

i collect watches too.

I would say yes..coz my other hobbies are more sports base that requires little/no expenditure...:)

But nowadays, usual hobbies like movies(Vivo gold class etc) and dining(weekend dinings..) already can cost big bucks...:bsmilie:

i heard my name being called:)

i dont keep dragon fish.

i have cars and recently picked up currencies and stamp collections.

another high expenditure( in my context) is having weekend breaks in hotels(it is really my past time and the best way to chill)

i collect watches too.

What cars may I ask? Please be really specific, I'm expecting you to be some kind of connoisseur standard at this. :bsmilie: Please awe us away!

I do drink coffee too but I wouldnt consider that a hobby. My other expensive hobby would be zhng my rides... :)

Whud? Skateboards? Rollerblades?? Of course I know you meant the 4-wheeled variety! :bsmilie: just ribbing ya!

What cars may I ask? Please be really specific, I'm expecting you to be some kind of connoisseur standard at this. :bsmilie: Please awe us away!

italian and german supersports.
:)

i wont say i'm a connoisseur standard collecter cos i know a few of these people and their collection really awes me.

take for eg, the lp640-4 sv, i initally tot there are only 5 units.
in the end, singapore has near 20-25 units.

and there's already an order for the 599gto.

She will confirm awe you away.....:bsmilie:

oh, did i mention sgp will get 4 LFAs?

italian and german supersports.

i wont say i'm a connoisseur standard collecter cos i know a few of these people and their collection really awes me.

take for eg, the lp640-4 sv, i initally tot there are only 5 units.
in the end, singapore has near 20-25 units.

and there's already an order for the 599gto.

Shites...lp640-4 sv?! That's enough said about your connoisseur level... So are you a ragging bull fan or the prancing horse lover? Or both?

One car I've not seen in Singapore is the Ford GT... that is one slick ride!

Decade away when i stop photography, i do cycle alot and spent hundreds and thousands to upgrade and zheng my bicycle.....now the bicycle become my clothes rack.....:embrass:

Hmm.. I was just wondering what to do with my bike also. :embrass:

Shites...lp640-4 sv?! That's enough said about your connoisseur level... So are you a ragging bull fan or the prancing horse lover? Or both?

One car I've not seen in Singapore is the Ford GT... that is one slick ride!

unfortunately, i do not own the lp640 sv:bsmilie:

ford gt has no market,other factors for not importing, i'm not sure and i'm not interested too.

cos this car, when you park in singapore lots, you can NEVER open the door to let yourself out.

google it.

jeremy clarkson has one and i think he has long sold it.:bsmilie:

talking about bikes (bicycles i mean...)

i had a trek which cost a few k,

guess how many times i rode it?:bsmilie:

Drink Kopi.....

Everyday i must drink at least 2-3 cups.

Every week average around 18 cups.

Each kopi is around $1.
One year got 52 weeks....so $18 x 52 = $936

Sometime i treat my friends kopi or drink at starbuck or coffeebean.....so around $50/year.

Therefore annual expenses on kopi drink is around $100/year.

Have this hobby for 15 years.....so i had spent S$15,000 just for kopi drinking.....

faintz.....after i type all this, i think i should start drink only plain water.....:sweat::sweat:
Sir (new title!): My hat off to you. I knew there would be creative answers to this very important and insightful question but yours has gone where no answer has gone before!

As a fellow coffee drinker I do not consider drinking coffee as a past-time ("Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?"). Its a lot more than that, I can assure you. A morning without coffee is like.. like... ok.. how about "Kopitiam without Sion"??

Sir (new title!): My hat off to you. I knew there would be creative answers to this very important and insightful question but yours has gone where no answer has gone before!

As a fellow coffee drinker I do not consider drinking coffee as a past-time ("Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?"). Its a lot more than that, I can assure you. A morning without coffee is like.. like... ok.. how about "Kopitiam without Sion"??

You have a piece of Sion in your Kopi??! :bigeyes:

unfortunately, i do not own the lp640 sv:bsmilie:

ford gt has no market,other factors for not importing, i'm not sure and i'm not interested too.

cos this car, when you park in singapore lots, you can NEVER open the door to let yourself out.

google it.

jeremy clarkson has one and i think he has long sold it.:bsmilie:

That's true... no need to google it... I know American car park lots can fit tanks.

Last edited:
talking about bikes (bicycles i mean...)

i had a trek which cost a few k,

guess how many times i rode it?:bsmilie:

Carbon roadie? I have two Treks. ;)
The first one is really used until cannot use already. The second one is still minty (condition 9/10, by CS standards)

Jeanie, so do you take your ride to the KPO? Coz that joint seems to be a magnet for super cars... :bsmilie:

My full suspension proflex downhill bike can really hang my clothes well. :bsmilie:

I didn't know Singapore got downhillers :bsmilie:
except a friend Jason but he's more like Malaysian so not counted.