Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

I guess Singaporeans in general will go out of their way to avoid going to court, asian tradition i guess? or the amount is not large enough for them to want to spend time and effort to follow up in the small claims court.

for you all singaporean maybe think that SD200+ is little,
but for foreign worker like me, it's a lot.
i willing to go court and fight untill the end if i m singaporean,
the reason why i am not dare to go court at this moment because i am working permit holder,and i dont wanna take risk which will affect my career and life in spore.

the reason why i am not dare to go court at this moment because i am working permit holder,and i dont wanna take risk which will affect my career and life in spore.

just take it as an lesson learnt.

but if u r a singaporean, than you will be like a singaporean & most very likely, not go to court. because u will have the same attitude / mentality as us. not sure if u understand what i m trying to say.

when u pay money they also ask u to sign at the receipt, to comfirm your thing also, see the receipt no refund also so they will ask u to go for the case. me also kanna before at lucky plaze. somemore they still scold me why i go and made compare $.

Girl...advise already given to you in previous thread. $200 is not little or much, it is the principle.

Working Permit is a permit to work. Going to court to claim back your money has nothing to do with your career or job in Singapore. The Justice system in Singapore is one of the most transparent in the world.

If you choose not to go to Small Claims Tribunal then that is your choice and we will respect that.

By the way Small Claims Tribunal is not a Court but the decision handed down has the same effect as a Court. You don't need lawyers and your defendant also cannot get a lawyer so it is a fair game for all. :cool:

Mm whether you're a foreign worker or Singaporean, research is research. If $200 is a lot for you then, anything costing that much is a big-ticket item- and you simply don't buy big-ticket items without research.

And RUSY/IRMAN seems to have disappeared.... :dunno:

Since money so important for you, why don't come here ask first before buying...

I was at OP the other day, and I overheard the boss discouraging a fella who obviously did no research, from buying the wide angle converter, telling him that it is meant more for cameras which cannot change lens (something like that). At least there are honest businessman around, i guess.

I was at OP the other day, and I overheard the boss discouraging a fella who obviously did no research, from buying the wide angle converter, telling him that it is meant more for cameras which cannot change lens (something like that). At least there are honest businessman around, i guess.

That's why some shops are more recommended than others, they rather earn their profit from selling the goods at an honest price to build a customer base than to earn from a fat carrot that walk in to let them chop once in a while.

That's why some shops are more recommended than others, they rather earn their profit from selling the goods at an honest price to build a customer base than to earn from a fat carrot that walk in to let them chop once in a while.

That's why some shops are still around after 60 years and some disappear faster than the night.:cool:

That's why some shops are still around after 60 years and some disappear faster than the night.:cool:

actuallly they don't really disappear la.. they just change name right? ahaha :bsmilie: