Is it true China wants to get rid of Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
That move shows the super fliexibility of
Google's ability to behave like water.

Be like whatever shape you need to when
put in whatever situation else terrific difficulty
is unforeseen and could be of great pain.

Google remembers very well that adverisity
should not be its greatest enemy for the
affluent human has spirit that is capable of
great resiliency and resourcefulness.

Who else dare to make the future
gigantic dragon to throw out its fire? ;):):bsmilie:

The CEO of Google loves China.

A company needs to stay true to its brand value to remain viable. Google should not dilute its corporate philosophy just for another revenue channel that as of now, isn't a vital part of its overall revenue.

It's partly about business and partly about truth.

What information the government cannot get from attacking Google mail accounts of dissidents and the media, they want Google to hand them voluntarily.

I believe that Google is realising that people in other countries who would do business with them may be sympathetic to these dissidents and don't appreciate a business helping a ruthless government go after people who may only be spreading the truth.

Somehow, all this time in China, they were willing to help the government for whatever reasons, until the attacks on their servers. I wish that Google and Yahoo! had both grown consciences but I think it won't happen where money is involved.

A company needs to stay true to its brand value to remain viable. Google should not dilute its corporate philosophy just for another revenue channel that as of now, isn't a vital part of its overall revenue.

The bottom line ofa business is $$$.

Red does not help as survival comes first.

The bottom line ofa business is $$$.

Red does not help as survival comes first.

me thinks they might really move out.

well. google has transformed over the years, and now even if u dun like it, u gotta admit. it is a nation by itself. spanning over the world, it is probably bigger than china. the internet is bigger than any one country. calling out China as that they "dun get it" is as good as the whole world is taking notice on the hacking issues.

and i may not be in the right position to comment, but how would u feel if u got hacked by china?

now all we need is to know where the origin is. if it was the china garment or not.
google being the REAL big brother of the internet easily trounces baidu.while baidu takes up abt 70% of the search details in china, google takes a huge chunk out of the world. i'll be surprised if ppl dun lose confidence in the network system in china after the hacking incidents.

me thinks they might really move out.

well. google has transformed over the years, and now even if u dun like it, u gotta admit. it is a nation by itself. spanning over the world, it is probably bigger than china. the internet is bigger than any one country. calling out China as that they "dun get it" is as good as the whole world is taking notice on the hacking issues.

and i may not be in the right position to comment, but how would u feel if u got hacked by china?

now all we need is to know where the origin is. if it was the china garment or not.
google being the REAL big brother of the internet easily trounces baidu.while baidu takes up abt 70% of the search details in china, google takes a huge chunk out of the world. i'll be surprised if ppl dun lose confidence in the network system in china after the hacking incidents.

Agreed. However hacking is an onging affair whether for political reason or otherwise.

U(Garment of individual) hack me and I hack you so what is the big deal? These at the end of the day, make the IT Security Companies more profitable just like in any legal tussle, the one who benefited most are the lawyers.

Can't do anything about it. Bullshit rules by an autocratic Government. They don't even have human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.