iPhone is launched in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted an application to mine company since they're the ones paying mine phone bills. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it on the launch day itself. :D

Submitted an application to mine company since they're the ones paying mine phone bills. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it on the launch day itself. :D

It should be my company and my phone bills, not mine company, mine phone bills. How to use mine: e.g. That iPhone is mine.

It should be my company and my phone bills, not mine company, mine phone bills. How to use mine: e.g. That iPhone is mine.
Ooh, a pedant. :eek:

pedant.gif

it's cheaper as compare to the previous version "same size" against same plan.

Hear many bad reviews on the net about it. Wonder how true are those comments? They are the first few who got the 3Gs....issues like over heating...and the very short batt life. Not much diff as compared to the 3G.

i saw this news too.. wait for see how the Singapore sets.

not much of a choice there, on starhub line with hubber discounts for net and tv so can't really switch even if i wanted to. think many people in same situation so just got to ignore the iphone hype....

Hear many bad reviews on the net about it. Wonder how true are those comments? They are the first few who got the 3Gs....issues like over heating...and the very short batt life. Not much diff as compared to the 3G.

Yap, thats why i nv contemplate getting one after hearing so many negative views from my friends using it, for me btw, a happy SE X1 user here :)

Yap, thats why i nv contemplate getting one after hearing so many negative views from my friends using it, for me btw, a happy SE X1 user here :)

I have no qualms about iPhone - basically to me it is more like a web phone (not easy to input sms compare to many other phones). The only issue i have is with singtel plan. It is very easy to exceed their "free" data per plan. Hence I am putting on hold until as I am going to get from other sources.

I will been gotting mine iPhone on these Saturday. :lovegrin:

So happily!

Last edited:
I just collected my new iPhone 3GS (paid only S$178 after trading in Omnia for $400 and $100 voucher).

I was supposed to collect on 11th sat at 10AM. Thinking that there will be long queue I went on 11th sat (today) at 4AM to queue. To my surprise no queue except for those who are of the previous day (10th fri) who haven't finished their collected yet. So i requested the officials to allow me only to collect my iPhone also since I am only one there so early already. And to my surprise they let me in, even though they were closing all counter already. All the part time staffs look soooo shagged.

Then I collected my new toy, trad in my old toy, got $30 voucher with which I bought anti-glare screen protector, took the first MRT home. Now at home sync-ing all my apps from iTunes.

I wish to thank those staffs who let me in, else I got to wait 5Hours in queue.

All the best for those who are going today and tomorrow.

I just collected my new iPhone 3GS (paid only S$178 after trading in Omnia for $400 and $100 voucher).

I was supposed to collect on 11th sat at 10AM. Thinking that there will be long queue I went on 11th sat (today) at 4AM to queue. To my surprise no queue except for those who are of the previous day (10th fri) who haven't finished their collected yet. So i requested the officials to allow me only to collect my iPhone also since I am only one there so early already. And to my surprise they let me in, even though they were closing all counter already. All the part time staffs look soooo shagged.

Then I collected my new toy, trad in my old toy, got $30 voucher with which I bought anti-glare screen protector, took the first MRT home. Now at home sync-ing all my apps from iTunes.

I wish to thank those staffs who let me in, else I got to wait 5Hours in queue.

All the best for those who are going today and tomorrow.

you are so lucky.

Damn. 8hrs. Joined queue at 2030, got two iphones 3GS at 0430hrs... no more... never again.... damn tired.

mmm.... the only thing I will spend more than 2 hours queueing is a property....

Damn. 8hrs. Joined queue at 2030, got two iphones 3GS at 0430hrs... no more... never again.... damn tired.

You went on Friday? I went at night on Saturday, not many people. By around 10pm already got my iPhone white 32GB :lovegrin:

You went on Friday? I went at night on Saturday, not many people. By around 10pm already got my iPhone white 32GB :lovegrin:

Yah Friday night. cos I pre-ordered for collection on Friday, Sat and Sun not free go Q.

Then Friday night they merged walk-in and pre-order customers into a single damn long queue lor.

However hor, it was actually quite fun now I think back, sometimes need to do crazy things to make life more interesting, :bsmilie: always see on tv, read in news about people in super long Qs for simple things, always said "wah those people damn silly" then I became one of them for once, so I have done that silly thing at least once in my life!:bsmilie:

looks like not so expensive..better than previous version...thinking to getting 1

I joined in the hype last year wanting to be one of the first to own it, but Singtel didn't live up to its promise of making it special.

The same thing happen again this year, ha, with the extension of the same deal to end of month. I wonder what those folks who queue up on Friday are thinking now

Status
Not open for further replies.